Chapter 3

Santana's POV

(6 Years Later)

"Your father doesn't have much time left the cancer has spread rapidly, we have done all we can Mr. Costs" the doctor says to me my father is all I have left in this world I have grown a lot in the pass 6 years I have faced my demons except one .

"May I see him now" I ask the doctor he nods his head "he's been wanting to speak to you all day actually" the doctor say to me I get up and bottom my suit I walk out of the office and head to my fathers room I open the door and I see my father on the bed .

All the machines around him the heart monitor beeping each time his heart pump the oxygen being pushed into his body can be heard . His once muscular body is not weak and sensitive. "Santi, my boy , come here" my father says as her opens his eyes .

I go to the chair right next to his bed the chair that has been like a bed to me for the pass 6 years "before I go I want you to know something about our life and a good word to carry with you and pass on to your son when it's time" he says as he places his hand on mine .

"Life is one that can be rude and hard one people and easy and fun to others, the things we do in our lives are a reflection of who we truly are . Action always speak louder then words my boy . Never forget that." Once he finish saying he taps my hand .

"It's never too late to write your wrongs in life never, I love you my boy . Stay strong my soldier" he says and slowly closes his eyes the heart monitor starts to slow down I knew this was coming . I watch as the little Spikes on the monitor keeping getting smaller and smaller each time till it's just a thin line and an on going beeping sound .

The room door open and the doctor comes in "I'm sorry Mr Costa for your loss" he says to me while his head is lowered I just nod my head and leave the room they already know what to do .

I take my phone out of my pocket and dial Alessandro's number on the second ring he picks up "yes santi?" He says into the phone "get ready we're going to American" I tell him "what ? Why the fuck would we go" he ask in to the phone "don't question me just get ready" I say and hand up I walk out of the hospital and head to the SUV my driver comes out and opens the door "good evening sir" he says and bows his head "good evening Alejandro , take me to the house , then the airport" I tell him as I get in "yes ,sir" he says and closes to the door .

It doesn't take long for us to get to the house once we do I get out and head inside "MARIA !!!! " I yell "yes sir" my head maid says coming out of the kitchen "get my things ready also yours we're going back to American" I say and she nods I go to my office and grab all my paper work and lap top .

I open my last drawer of my desk and take out the paper that's in there a picture falls from the stack I put all the paper down and pick up the picture it's that girl from the club .

I did something very wrong to her I have nightmares of it every dam day for the first 3 months after I raped her I kept an eye on her but I couldn't do it any more I was to busy with work and my father I had one of my men send me a photo of her before I called off the watch she looked so happy in the picture her brown eyes glowing and her lips pulled into a smile .

She's the main reason I'm going back to American I want to find her and apologize for what I did to her I was a pig for what I did u messed up doing that do her she didn't deserves that no women deserves that.

I will do anything to get her forgiveness I might be a heartless motherfucker but this girl has hand me begging the gods to forgive me .

"I'm sorry sweet pea" I say as I touch the photo I got to make it right I have to no matter what I have to make it right .

I pack everything up and head out as I head to the front door I see all my stuff in suitcases ready to go I open the door and head out Alejandro open the door of the car and I get in he head up the stairs and grabs all the luggage and puts it in the back closes it up and we head to the air ports .

Maria will be coming tomorrow she has to make sure the 2nd head maid knows what's going on it takes us about an hour to get to the hour to get to the air port we drive right in the strip till we reach my jet once we do the car comes to a stop Alejandro open the door and I get out "have a good flight sir" he says and bows his head "thank your ale" I tell him and pat his shoulder I tower over Alejandro.

The flight helpers grab my suitcases and puts them on the jet I walk up the sets and into the plane "finally" Alessandro says while getting up to greet me "shut the fuck up" I tell him and smile "now why are we going to American again" he says as he sits back down " I need to see someone" I say to him I don't want him to know what I did not yet at least .

"Pussy whipped" he says and that's when a memory flashed through my head . When I raped her she bled , I took her virginity. I swallow hard I can't believe what I did I'm a fucking monster .

"Good evening sir , we are ready to take off" says the flight attendant I nod my head and look out the window as we take off "just one more demon to face" I say to myself and close my eyes all I see is her face and the guilt is eating me alive .

"How long are we staying there in American" Alessandro ask "till I say so" I say with that I lean back and close my eyes and dream of her face .