Chapter 12

Unknown POV

**3 months later **

"Ma'am , we have taken these pictures of him" the man in front of me and I can't help but laugh at the picture "so, the little boy has grown and is now a father" I say as I look down at the 2 boys he's playing with . He never wanted kids he never wanted to be in a committed relationship he never wanted anything to do with love but yet here he is loving on children that are clearly his .

"Do we proceed with the plan ma'am" he ask me and I just smirk "make him pay" is all I say and the man nods I will make him pay for what he has done to me making me believe he could love me and I would be the one to bear his children yet he chooses another to do so .

"Santana you will pay" I say as I hold the picture of the 3 of them over a candle fire I watch as the picture burns the faces of the people and smile I will watch them all burn if I have too and I will make sure Santana loves me and only me I smile at the thought and discard the burn picture I stand up from my chair and walk over to my window and look at the lights around the city of Italy

"He will pay" I say on last time and walk out of my office till then my love till then .

Daisy's POV

It's been 3 months since the incident we have grown a lot the boys have come around me and Santana are in a good place we are at the moment boyfriend and girlfriend the boys have continued on with their studies and life has be over all good I have been training with Santana.

At first he was against it and was very adamant that I never touch a gun or a punching bag but with a lot and when I mean a lot I mean a lot of pleading also a little help from Alessandro I've finally been able to train yes I know what Santana does for a living at first it scared me and worried me mostly because of my boys but Santana assured me that they will be trained as well.

At the moment I'm in the gym it's been like a stress reliever to me I take out all my anger that I've held in "mama?" I hear a voice behind me I stop hitting the the punching bag and turn around and see Matteo standing at the door I take off the gloves and walk over to him and get down to his level .

"What's up baby" I ask him and he wraps his arms around me "papa, said dinner ready" he says with his arms around me "okay baby , tell papa I'm gonna shower and then head down to eat okay?" I tell him and he lets me go and nods and runs off to the kitchen I assume .

I make my way out of the gym and up the stairs to me and Santana's room we have slept together in that way I mean we cuddle but that's about it he keeps me calm when my nightmares come around .

Santana told me he took care of the person who hurt me and I believe I just wish I could have been the one to make him pay for what he did I refuse to be week again I refuse to let anyone hurt me or my family .

I make it to our room and walk into the bathroom I take off the sports bra and shorts and turn on the water I get in and let the water run all over my body the feel is soothing it's good to let water run all over my body .

I wash my body and hair once I'm done I turn off the water and step out I grab the white fluffy towel and wrap it around my body and walk out to the room I gasp as I see Santana standing at the end of the bed looking at me "sweet pea" he says as he walks to me he reaches for my cheek I lean into his touch it always makes me feel safe as if nothing in the world could ever hurt me .

He kisses my forehead and I breath in I feel his hand run through my hair he starts to kiss my on my cheek and then starts to kiss to kiss my neck all the way down to my sweet spot a moan slips out and I can feel him smirk against my skin "Santana" I moan out "just let me taste you sweet pea nothing more just a lick" he says sounding like a man needing water .

I move my hands to the side and let the towel fall from my body the cold air hits my body and makes me shiver he stops kissing my neck and looks at my body "gorgeous" he says and starts to play with my nipples he puts one in his mouth and rubs the other one with his finger.

I moan it feels so good he stops sucking on my nipple and lays me on the bed on my back he kisses each nipple and starts to kiss all over my body his lips feel so good against my skin his hands run along the side of my body he gently start to lay kisses on my hips as his hands hold them in place .

He looks up at me "I'll forever worship the ground you walk on" he says to me start to kiss my pussy lips I can feel him breath he slowly runs his tongue on my slit making me arch my back .

I feel him spread my lips apart with his finger I feel him starting to rub my clit and I moan "mmm, more" I moan out I then feel him stop and his tongue comes into play this is the best feeling ever I feel him licking ever part of my pussy he sucks on my clit as I arch my back he raises my legs and sticks his tongue inside me .

"Oh fuck" I moan "all fours now" he says to me and I do as I'm told I get on all fours and starts to eat my pussy from the back at this point I'm a morning mess I feel him slide a finger inside me while licking my clit it feels so fuck good I feel myself tightening around his finger .

"I'm gonna cum" I tell him "cum" he says breathlessly and continue to lick me as I become undone for him my body lets go and all I feel is relief all I feel is myself melting into this man's hands as he holds my hips and licks me clean .