Zoey Deeks

Kensi woke up and saw Deeks wasn't beside her. She got up, had a shower and got ready for work. Once she was ready, Kensi walked slowly into Zoey's room. It was a big, pink and princess room. She sat on the side of her bed and rubbed her shoulders.

"Time to wake up" Kensi whispered.

"No mommy" Zoey complained as she pulled her blanket over her head.

"It's time to go to school"

Kensi pulled her up and Zoey opened her eyes.

"Let's go see Joelle" Kensi said.

Joelle is Zoey's kindergarten teacher. Zoey yawned and rubbed her eyes. Kensi got Zoey ready and they ate breakfast.

"Mommy we have to feed Ms. Princess"

Ms. Princess is Zoey's fish.  After feeding the fish and Monty, Kensi and Zoey got into the car. Kensi was driving to kindergarten and saw a homeless man with a sign saying "God Bless" as she got closer the man showed the back of the sign and it read "Good Morning Princesses." Kensi realised it was Deeks and started laughing.

"What are you laughing at?" Zoey asked.

"Look at daddy" Kensi said as she pointed to Deeks.

"That's not daddy"

Kensi rolled down the window and stopped the car. Deeks walked closer and leaned against the car and Kensi looked at him confused.

"What are you doing?"

"A bit of homelessness before work"

"You are so weird"

Deeks stuck his head in the car and looked at Zoey who was sitting behind Kensi.

"Good Morning princess"

Kensi rolled down the window behind her and Deeks moved to the back of the car.

"Daddy?"

Deeks smiled and Zoey started laughing.

"You're smelly" Zoey said.

Deeks moved back to Kensi.

"Ride to work?"

"You're smelly"

"That a no?"

"Yeah, that's a no"

"Have a good day in school" Deeks said to Zoey.

"Daddy will you collect me?"

"I'll try"

Deeks kissed Zoey on the head.

"Bye Kens"

"Bye"

Deeks kissed Kensi and she drove away.

"Why is daddy like that?"

"Because he is silly"

"Daddy is silly"

"Yes he is"

Kensi brought Zoey to school and went to work. When she walked into the bullpen, Callen, Sam and Ryan were sitting at their desks. After sharing good mornings and hello's Kensi sat down. A few minutes later, Eric whistled from the top of the stairs.

"We got a case"

The team ran to ops and took their usually spots.

"Jacky Montez was found dead early this morning in an alleyway. She was shot once in the chest and once in the leg" Eric explained.

"LAPD found the body while following a lead" Nell continued.

"So we're working with LAPD?" Kensi asked.

Hetty walked into ops.

"Yes Mrs. Deeks. Mr. Deeks will be need for this case"

Kensi nodded her head.

"You, Ryan and Deeks talk to LAPD. Sam and I will go to the crime scene" Callen said to Kensi.

"Who's found the body?"

"Uh- Jamie Holt and Emma Brown"

She nodded her head and walked out. Her and Kensi drove to LAPD and walked in. Kensi brought Ryan to Deeks' office. Kensi knocked on the door and walked in.  Deeks looked up from him computer and looked confused at Kensi.

"Hey" Kensi said as she sat in the chair in front of his desk.

"What are you doing here?" Deeks asked.

"We go.... Oh my God is that you?" She asked as she smelled something.

"I didn't have time to shower"

"Well we have a case and you're not getting in my car smelling like that"

"What's the case?"

"A women was found in an alleyway and LAPD found her"

"Alright well just let me shower and then we can go"

"Well we're not going anywhere. We've to talk to the guys who found her"

"Okay. Well wait here while I shower" Deeks said as he stood up and walked towards the door.

"Wait, you want us to wait here while you shower?"

"Yeah, I'll be quick"

"We can question the guys"

"No, I want to question them"

"Hurry"

Deeks nodded his head and left. Kensi and Ryan walked around his office and looked at everything. Ryan looked at the photo's of Kensi and Zoey.

"Is this your daughter?" She asked.

Ryan has never met Zoey since she only started NCIS a few weeks ago.

"Yeah. You should meet her"

Ryan smiled and nodded her head. Deeks walked back in with wet hair.

"Ready?" Kensi asked.

"yeah. Let's go"

They walked out of his office. Kensi told Deeks who they were looking for and he brought them to their desks.