Answers

Kensi sighed when she saw the one person she thought she would never have to lay eyes on again. Kensi looked at Callen and Sam. Kensi picked up the file and walked in. Before she walked in, Kensi stopped and took a deep breath and opened the door. Sitting at the table, smirking at her was Jack Simon.

"Hey baby" He said.

Kensi said nothing and sat down.

"Miss me?" He asked.

Kensi remained silent and folded her arms.

"Why?" Kensi asked, avoiding all his comments.

"Why what?"

"Why the hell did you try to kill my family?"

"They deserve it"

"How does a four year old deserve to die?"

"She is the daughter of Marty Deeks"

"And? Deeks is my husband"

"It should be me"

"You left me"

"But I'm back"

"You put my husband in the hospital and you have been following us for months, why would I want to marry you?"

"Because after those two things are out of picture, nobody will be with you and you will want to marry me because you are so lonely"

"Just stop. What was your plan?"

"I follow you, get Jenny Summers to give me all your information, Kill your family and marry you"

"You killed Jacky Montez?"

"Ah-yes. That was one of the best plans, I held her at gunpoint and made her stab herself and then I drained blood from her for that message on the wall. I then made her walk to the alley and then the cops found her"

"You killed an innocent women"

"Yes but your family isn't innocent"

"Of course they are innocent"

"Really well, I know Martin Deeks was a stripper in college, I know you both killed many, many people, I know that your husband got investigated by internal affairs, and your daughter is going to grow up to be just like you, A killer, a horrible mother and little bitch"

"Deeks and Zoey are the best thing that ever happened to me"

Kensi stood up and walked out. She slammed the door behind her and walked back to Callen and Sam.

"You good?" Callen asked.

"Yeah"

Kensi looked at Sam who was in shock.

"Sam?"

"Huh?"

"Are you okay?"

"A stripper? Deeks was a stripper in college?"

Kensi said nothing and just smiled.

"I'm going back to the hospital" Kensi said as she walked out.

"Wait, We need to talk to Deeks" Sam said as he dragged Callen out to the car.

At the hospital, Kensi, Callen and Sam walked in and saw Zoey and Deeks talking.

"Hey. You get him?"

"Yeah it was Jack"

Deeks was shocked. Kensi, Sam and Callen explained Jack's story.

"You were a stripper?" Sam asked.

Deeks looked at Kensi who was trying not to laugh.

"Kensi?!?"

"It was Jack. Not me"

"You knew?" Sam asked.

"I knew before we started dating" Kensi smiled.

"Come on Zoey. We'll get something to eat. Daddy, Callen and Sam need some time to talk"

Kensi helped Zoey off the bed and they walked out.

"Kens... Please don't go" Deeks yelled.

"Goodbye boys, have fun" Kensi laughed as she walked away.

Callen and Sam looked at Deeks. Deeks looked at them and gave a small, innocent smile.

"You were a stripper" Sam said.

"I was an exotic dancer and why do you care?"

"Yeah Sam, why do you care?" Callen said.

"Because you are an agent and a father" Sam said.

Before Deeks could say anything, Sam waved his arms and walked out. Deeks and Callen watched him walk away. Callen turned back to Deeks and Deeks looked at him.

"Is he going to be okay?" Deeks asked.

"Yeah, he just needs time"

"You're not mad, right?"

"No, I'm good"

"Seriously?"

Callen said nothing to him and watched Kensi and Zoey walk back in. Kensi was chewing something and Zoey was just holding Kensi's hand.  

"Where's Sam?" Kensi asked.

"He uh-didn't want to talk anymore" Deeks said.

"Did you talk about you being a st-"

"Yes" Deeks said as he cut off Kensi.

Zoey sat in the chair next to the bed and Kensi stood beside Callen.

"What was Jack's plan?" Deeks asked.

"Kill you and Zoey and force me to marry him"

"And did you tell him that you only marry surfers with amazing hair" Deeks smiled.

Kensi smiled and Callen's phone started ringing. He answered it and after a few seconds, ended the call.

"Sam's waiting for me in the car"

"Is he going to be okay?" Kensi asked.

"Yeah. See you guys later"

Callen walked away but was stopped by Zoey calling him. He turned around.

"I want a hug" She said sweetly.

Callen gave Zoey a small smile and hugged her. After the short hug, Zoey ran back to Kensi and Deeks and Callen walked away. Kensi was sitting on the chair next to Deeks. Zoey sat on her lap and they talked about random things. A few hours later, Zoey was asleep and Kensi was sitting on the bed next to Deeks. They had their fingers intertwined and looking into each others eyes.

"I love you" Deeks said.

"I love you too"

Kensi kissed Deeks and rested her head on his shoulder and they both fell asleep.

sorry for not updating, i'm really busy with school and exams. Don't forget to comment and vote. Thanks for reading xxx