Hospital

PLEASE READ THE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END. XX

Zoey sat next to Deeks on the bed and had her arms wrapped around her favourite princess doll.  Zoey looked at Deeks' stomach and the bloody bandages covering his wounds.

"Does it hurt?"

"No. The doctors made be better"

"Why did the man hurt you?"

"Because he is a bad, silly man"

"Is he going to hurt me and mommy?"

"No, I'm not going to let anything happen to you"

Zoey looked down at her doll and squeezed it. Deeks placed his hand and hers and gave it a slight squeeze. Zoey looked up at Deeks.

"We're going to be okay" Deeks said softly.

Zoey nodded her head and climbed over next to Deeks. She rested her head on his pillow and played with her princess. Zoey looked at his hair and smiled.

"What?" Deeks asked.

"Can I play with your hair?"

"Uh-"

"Please, I'll make you look like a prince"

"Fine"

Zoey smiled and started playing with his hair. After a few minutes, Zoey finished and Deeks' hair looked the same as it did at the start.

"Do I looked good?"

"You look like a handsome prince"

Deeks smiled and Zoey lied down. A few minutes later, both Zoey and Deeks were asleep. Kensi, Callen and Sam walked in and looked at the two of them. Kensi walked over to Deeks and woke him quietly, trying not to wake Zoey. Deeks opened his eyes and looked at Kensi, Callen and Sam. He sat up and looked at Zoey.

"Hey" Deeks whispered.

"How are you feeling?" Kensi asked.

"Sore"

"Did you get anything?" He asked

"No prints but Eric and Nell got a strong cell signal while he was in there and they traced it to a burner but they found the SUV driving away and they followed it. It went to the apartment. We're going there now" Callen said.

"We thought we would stop by and see how you're doing" Sam said.

Deeks nodded and smiled. Kensi handed him his gun and phone. Zoey woke up and saw her uncles and parents. She smiled and rested her head on Deeks' shoulder. A few minutes later, Callen and Sam left. Deeks looked at Kensi who was obviously worried. He took her hand that was on the bed and gave it a small squeeze.

"We're going to be okay"

Kensi nodded her head.

"Mommy?"

"Yes sweetie"

"Do you like daddy's hair?"

Kensi looked at Deeks and looked confused because he looked normal. Deeks gave her a small nod.

"Oh yeah. It's very handsome" She said to her daughter.

"He looks like a handsome prince"

"Yes he does"

Deeks smiled at Kensi and after a long pause, he broke the silence.

"Do you have any idea who this is?"

Kensi shook her head and said no with a sigh.

"We're going to get him"

"Yeah, No, I know"

Kensi looked at her watch and saw the time.

"What time is it?" Deeks asked.

"Just after 2"

"Zoey, do you want to get something to eat? You haven't eaten since yesterday"

"No, I'm not hungry"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah"

"Tell us if you're hungry"

Zoey nodded her head.

"You good?" Deeks asked Kensi.

"I'm good"

"When can I get out of here?"

"Few days, maybe? You got shot a few hours ago and you already want to leave?"

"I would prefer to be at home with my two girls"

"But you are with your two girls"

"In a hospital"

"Well we could just leave and you can be here alone"

"No, no, you can stay"

Kensi smiled at Deeks. She leaned over and kissed him. A while later, Kensi's phone rang and she saw it was Callen.

"Hey, did you get anything?"

"We need you to come to the boatshed"

"What? Why?"

"We think we found the guy"

"Okay. Who is he?"

"We'll meet you at the boatshed"

Before Kensi could say anything, Callen ended the call. She put her phone in her pocket and looked at Deeks.

"Well?"

"Callen and Sam think they got him"

"Who is he?"

"Didn't say. All he said was he wanted me in the boatshed"

"Alright well call me when you know more"

Kensi nodded her head and walked out. Kensi drove to the boatshed and walked in to find Callen and Sam watching her.

"What?"

Callen and Sam said nothing and face the plasma. Kensi looked at it and was shocked to see  .........

THANKS FOR READING XX WHO DO YOU THINK IT IS? DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE XX IF YOU HAVE ANY REQUESTS OR QUESTIONS, JUST COMMENT OR MESSAGE ME AND I WILL ALWAYS ANSWER. IF YOUR REQUESTS INCLUDE MORE KENSI AND DEEKS, MORE KENSI, DEEKS AND ZOEY, MORE DEEKS AND ZOEY, MORE KENSI AND ZOEY, MORE ERIC AND NELL, MORE CALLEN AND SAM, MORE HETTY AND GRANGER, MORE CALLEN AND JOELLE, MORE SAM AND MICHELLE, OR BRING IN A DIFFERENT CHARCTER SUCH AS NATE, JACK, TALIA, JULIA, RAY OR ANY OTHER RECURRING CHARACTERS.. PLEASE REQUEST THEM. IF YOU REQUEST SOMETHING, I WILL ALWAYS ADD IT INTO THE STORY. DONT BE AFRAID TO ASK. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO COMMENT IT, MESSAGE ME. THANKS FOR READING AND YOUR SUPPORT.