End of Phase I

[Thank you for making it this far. Please don't kill me. HAHA.]

End of Phase I

It hurts to know that she can't fight for me. That day when she said, "I can't date my professor anymore."

It felt like I was stab, straight to my heart. My fucking heart aches and I can't breathe with what she said. I started trembling. Fuck! I am losing her again! Fuck! Fuck! She ran before I could even stop her. She ran. She left me. My body shakes. The thought of her gone, running away, and leaving leaves me empty, scared and weak. I was left dumbfounded in Secret Garden.

I don't know how did I come here in Mira's bistro. All my mind is going through is that Juvia ran away from me, saying she can't fight. Saying that she can't date me anymore. I shut my eyes tightly, remembering how she said those words. Baby, you don't have to fight. I'm the one who's going to fight for you. I'm the one who's going to protect you.

Mira immediately went over to where I sat. "Where is Juvia, Gray? Is she alright? What happened?"

She might have heard the news between me and Levy. It was a total misunderstanding. It was nothing but a misunderstanding. But it made Juvia so scared, so afraid that she broke up with me.

"Gray?" Mira asked, worry is evident in here face.

I looked at my phone. I had the urge to call Juvia. Then, I remembered those words again and how she said it. She said it like she doesn't like what she said. She said like she didn't mean any of it. Why Juvia? Why are you leaving me? Why did you left? Baby, why did you run away from me?

I looked at Mira. If I call her, will she answer it? "Mira, can you call Juvia?"

Mira looked at me, confused. She opened her mouth like she is about to ask me question but she didn't. She nodded and picked up her phone in her pocket.

"Juvia, where are you?" I heard Mira asked. I looked at Mira's phone, envious that Juvia answer her call.

I saw Mira nodded as she quietly listened to the other line. My heart aches. The woman I love was a phone away from me. Mira looked at me with sympathy. She definitely knew what happen. I sighed. My heart feels heavy. I lost my family. I lost Ur. I am losing Juvia, too. Will I always lose important people around me?

I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was a heavy tap. It had to be a guy's hand. And sure it is as I turn to look who it is.

"You look like shit." Loke grinned. I ignore him. What does he know about being in love? Fuck, I'm so damned.

"So what is it this time?" Loke asked.

"Gray!" I heard Levy's voice. I turned around to see her. She had this worried look on her face. I suddenly felt irritated with them. I feel so pathetic that I am receiving their sympathetic looks. I am enraged yet my heart is breaking. "Have you talk with Juvia?"

Gajeel was beside her. His arms are crossed above his chest. His expression is passive. "I'd like to apologize. We should just have dropped off Juvia to where you should meet."

I shook my head. No one's at fault. "I'm sorry, I was reckless."

"It was a misunderstanding, Gray." Levy said. She's right and wrong at the same time.

I was accused of having a relationship with a student; they speculated it was Levy. They were right, and wrong at the same time. The first accusation is true. I'm dating a student. Second accusation is wrong. It wasn't Levy. It's Juvia.

Before I teach into the university, so many principles, disciplines and honour was taught to me. It was something that I would treasure and utilize as I become a professor. Those teachings are the things that made me go this far, even after losing all those people that taught me those.