Chapter 3 - A Lavish Celebration

(Pic: Trevor) 

~~

Trevor followed Hyrt, his different coloured eyes looking around. He smiled lightly, "Hyrt?"

Hyrt stopped, "Yes?" Hyrt smiled. He was always smiling.

"I was thinking that maybe we could celebrate Greed getting a charge?"

"Absolutely!" Hyrt giggled, "A feast! Get them to send invites!"

"Yes, Sir!" Trevor jumped happily, then practically ran away. Trevor loved feasts.

So sending invites is what Trevor set off to do. Then, once all the invites were sent, he started the kitchens.

It took a few hours, but soon, the feast was ready.

Hyrt waited happily at the feast hall's door. Trevor waited behind him, helping a servant lady set out forks and plates and such.

Asmodeus was the first to come, being dressed in a red robe by a servant. She was shivering.

Glutton courts were dead cold. Artic temperatures type cold. It was a barren snow and ice wasteland. But the people there were friendly, and generous, in stark contrast to their Greed and Lust neighbors.

"Azzy! Dear!"

Asmodeus hugged Hyrt, who had jogged slowly over. Asmodeus smiled, "Hello, Hyrt." She bowed politely, her voice sounded raw, as if it had been used far too much. Asmodeus was moved to sit, she crossed her legs. Trevor thought that was odd. Asmodeus was an ex-military, badass woman who could take a hit. Trevor had known her ever since she was a child, and knew she never sat like a lady. 

Trevor paused when the hall was flooded with guests. Trevor faded back into the shadows, chuckling nervously. He scratched his arm, then jumped, "!!" He had ran into someone. he whipped around, "I'm so sorry- Sir-!"

The Greed smiled, his tan horns were crooked. He had pointy ears and and a jewel on a chain laid on his horns. His purple eyes were matched with dark, tousled hair. "It's fine. I'm sorry for startling you." 

Trevor noted the feathers hanging off his ear, "I-it's okay.." He then laughed awkwardly. He blushed, and ran off without knowing his name. He covered his face.

Trevor regained his composure quickly, going to the washroom and washing his face. He pushed his sleeves up, clearing his throat, "O-okay.. o-okay." He was incredibly attractive, that man Trevor ran into. Trevor scolded himself mentally for thinking that.

Trevor took a moment, "Alright guys, lets take the food out." He ordered his fellow servants. They obeyed, and in a single file line, they all carted out. Trevor smiled at the guests, looking at the astonishment on their faces. The charges, and the nobleman, and the citizens all in one room. All being friendly, though most avoided the Lusts.

Hyrt stood, "Let us feast in honour of Maric Xenna Silva! The new Greed Charge! Let him bring Greed into an era of peace!" There was cheers, then everyone sat.

Xenna hadn't sat, he stayed standing. He seemed to debate what to say, then raised a glass, "To Hyrt, for throwing this feast for all of us to enjoy!" Everyone erupted into loud cheers.

There laid a quiet ambiance of plate-cutlery clacking, whispering, and soft laughing. They went through a few courses, everything from soup and stew to ice cream and floats; wings and fries, to sushi and noodles; rice and beans to poutine and mashed potatoes.

Soon, everyone left and the servants buzzed around to clean the feast hall.

Trevor sighed softly, thinking of that Greed man. He went up to his room, sitting in the quiet. He regretted not getting his name.