Chapter 11 - Aftermath pt. 2

(Pic: Lucifer {he})

~~

Rost shifted, blinking. Rost looked to the door, petting the Hellhound at his feet. The Hellhound suddenly looked up, and stood. He started scratching at the door. 

The door opened, and the dog stumbled. He trotted in. Rost stepped in, immediately pausing. There was a young lady, who had clearly been crying. Rost stopped in the doorway, looking in confusion. Lucifer patted the lady's shoulder, "We'll continue this in a minute. Take a break." The lady stood, fiddling with her blond hair. She was pretty. She slipped past Rost, taking a seat against the wall. "Please, come in."

Rost closed the door behind him, bowing, "I-is she okay?"

"No, but we are going to get her help," Lucifer gestured to the chair that she was just in.

Rost sat, "Hello, Sir. Uhm.. how are you?"

"Well, thank you. Did you need something?"

"I am part of the squad sent to Earth, under Anders Shile. We uh.. have a problem," Rost started.

Lucifer folded his hands on the desk, "What kind of problem?"

Rost shifted, squirming under Lucifer's intense gaze, "Anders- uh, uh- he engaged. We have two hostages, but uhm.. there was a lady who got away. W-we have someone trying to recover her! But... um... Anders is kinda.. injured."

"Why did he engage?"

Rost whispered, "The man was on her, and the woman who got away was trying to help her."

"By 'on her,' you mean sexual assault?"

"You could say that."

Lucifer sighed, "Is Anders okay?"

"He's unconscious. We healed the bruises and the lump on his head, but he didn't wake."

Lucifer thought, "I'll send more people with you." He cleared his throat, "I'll also open a direct messaging system between me and Anders." Lucifer stood, looking through a file cabinet. He pulled out a paper. He wrote on it a bit, then signed. He folded it, put it in an envelope, and sealed it.

"So I bring this to him?"

"Yea."

"Uhm.. have a good day then." Rost stood, bowing.

"You too. Can you let Asmodeus know she can come back in?"

Rost nodded, and did as told.