The Marriage of Lord Andrew Charles to Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann

The Wedding of Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Viscount Fairfax to Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell, Marchioness of Pembroke Territory

It is March 21, (Ostara) 0f the Georgian Year of 2275 but the Pagan Year of 2276 and it is Lord Andrew Charles Howard wedding day to Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Viscount Fairfax and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell, Marchioness of Pembroke Territory have agreed to be married in the chapel at Norfolk Estate.

All the aristocrats have been invited by Lord Charlese Andrew Howard JR to attend his son's wedding and included are the dignitaries from The United Federation of Planets and Star Fleet Command.

The President of The United Federation of Planets is in attendance along with the senior officers of Star-Fleet Command along with Lord Reginald Gray, Duke of Suffolk, Lord David William Beck, Earl of Essex Territory, Lord Thomas William Howard, Duke of Northumberland Territory, Lord Alexander Charles Stuart II, Duke of Lennox Territory, Lord John Seymour, Duke of Somerset Territory, Lord Richard Edward Howard II , Duke of Wessex Territory and Lord Charles Beaufort, Duke of Lancaster Territory and Lord Richard Churchill, Duke of Marlborough Territory.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR bestows the honor on the second senior Duke on Star Base 12, Lord Richard William Carey to escort the Marchioness of Pembroke Territory up the aisle.

Also, in attendance are Lord Richard Craven and Lord Jeremiah Collins and their wives.

Lady Patricia Charlene Neville and Lady Charlotte Augusta are transported by shuttlecraft by Starfleet Command to be Lady Karissa's attendants.

Lord Charles Andrew III and Lord Patrick William are Lord Andrew Charles witnesses for the wedding.

Lady Karissa is dressed in a Regency wedding dress with a Juliet cap holding her veil and she is carrying a bouquet of white roses and jasmine in her bouquet.

The wedding dress was made to conceal her condition that she is six months pregnant with the crown princess of The Howard family, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard who her grandfather has been waiting for the last 33 years to arrive.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR looks at his kin and he tells them "Listen here. I had to wait for 33 years for my heiress, and I order all of you to guard her mother and my heiress with your dear lives."

"Dad. Calm down. I had to wait 12 years for her mother to arrive and what I had to go through to win her." Lord Andrew Charles tells him.

"I do declare Lady Karissa is the most difficult woman in my life." Lord Andrew Charles tells his dad.

"She has the highest standards I know what she expects of her husband and lover." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"I don't care to hear your complaints, Lord Andrew Charles. Lady Karissa is the mother of my heiress." Lord Andrew Charles "Furthermore, she outranks you." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells his son.

Lord Frederick William III and Lord Thomas William Howard are asked to escort The Howard carriage to Norfolk Estate.

The Howard carriage carrying Lady Karissa, Lady Patricia and Lady Charlotte Augusta travels towards Norfolk Estate.

The streets begin to line with people watching the Howard wedding party head for Norfolk Estate.

The people watch the carriage head north toward Norfolk Estate and Lord Frederick William III tells Lady Karissa "The want to see their new future Duchess of Norfolk Territory." and with his hand he helps her rise, and she stands up and they people cheer her as she waves " Odin bless you, Lady Karissa and Lady ELizabeth." The people call out.