Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey, Duke of Langley Territory

Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carrey, Duke of Langley Territory

Once again, Lord Richard William Carey and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard come together and it is the Pagan Year of 2288, and Lady Karissa is faithful to her word when she promises Lord Richard William Carey a second child.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann have a blended family that Lady Karissa calls "YOURS" "MINE" AND "OURS." As most of the children's mother is Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann but one for exception of Lady Anastasia Christina who is Lord Andrew Charles's daughter with Lady Theresa Hardwick and Lady Caroline Matilda's father is Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory.

Regardless, they are a very blended family and all of them live together at Beltane Manor with Lady Karissa and Lord Andrew Charles.

When Lord Richard William Carey and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard know what making love is all about and they go after each other like two wild animals in heat and they make love until they exhaust each other.

They know that they are right for each other, but Lady Karissa has one more child to give Lord Andrew Charles Howard before she rid herself of a man that she doesn't love.

It grieves both of them to know ends and Lord Richard William Carey vows to destroy Lord Andrew Charles and bring him down to his feet with their kin.

Lady Karissa tells Lord Richard William "Lady Elizabeth is not yet 18 years old, and we must wait."

"Lady Elizabeth won't have her cotillion until she is 2291 and Lady Samhain won't have Her's until 2292 and Lady Caroline Matilda is not scheduled until 2297." Lady Karissa explains.

"Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR looks to Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane to marry her second cousin, Lord Richard Edward III and Lady Samhain Willemina Charlene to marry Lord David William Beck II." Lady Karissa states.

'The marriage of Lady Samhain and Lord David William Beck II will bridge the gap that tore the Howard's and Beck's apart by Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR.' Lady Karissa states.

"I don't care who our daughter marries as long as she is happy. She can marry an aristocrat or commoner as it won't affect the succession.' Lord Richard William tells Lady Karissa.

"The Carey's are from good gentry families unlike the Howard's that were born into a noble family." Lord Richard William states.

"I think a person should marry rather than for capital gain, or business.' Lord Richard William states.

"I have a generous dowry for our daughter when it comes time for her to marry and once, she chooses her husband.' Lord Richard William tells Lady Karissa.

"Lady Caroline is only five-year-old, and she won't be getting married anytime soon.' Lady Karissa states "I think the first one who will marry will be Lady Elizabeth." Lady Karissa states.

"Lady Elizabeth is a worthy catch for any young man here on Star Base 12 but knowing Lord Andrew Charles the way I do. He just won't let Lady Elizabeth marry just anyone." Lord Richard William tells Lady Karissa.

"Lady Elizabeth has already placed her claim on her second cousin, Lord Richard Edward Howard III and they have been inseparable since they were children." Lady Karissa states.

"Lord Richard Edward III is the only one who knows to calm down Lady Elizabeth." Lady Karissa admits.

"I have to admit that Lord Richard Edward II and Lady Suzanne have a very handsome son and Lady Elizabeth is terribly jealous of any woman that looks at her second cousin and she will rip their eyes off their face." Lady Karissa tells Lord Richard William.