Chapter 15

(Olivia's POV)

Morning again, the light is really bright. I turn over, Olly's still sleeping. Like most days I wake up before him. Stapler was on the floor next to Olly's bed. I creeped out of bed trying not to wake either of them. Once I got to the kitchen, I found that everyone except Olly, Stapler and Rubber Band was up.

"Good morning, did you sleep well?" the Craftsman asked once he saw me.

"Yep," I told him.

"So, Olly's still sleepin'?" Tape asked.

"Yep."

"Ya normally get up before him anyway."

"That's true," Punch said.

"Maybe we should walk him up," Scissors said.

"That's a terrible idea," Colored Pencils told her.

"Yeah it really is," Tape said.

"Good morning everyone," Rubber sang, once she got into the kitchen.

"You know it really is a good idea," Scissors said back, she just ignored Rubber.

"What is?" Rubber asked not wanting to be left out of Scissors's plans, or maybe she was just worried that Scissors's plans involved her somehow.

"She thinks it's a good idea to wake Olly up," Colored Pencils filled her in.

"May I ask, why?" That is a good question. We all shrugged we didn't know.

Scissors answered for us, "I'm just bored ok." We all started laughing. Only Scissors would be bored and what to do something like that, or do want to do something like that at all.

"You know I'm enjoying this," Rubber said. "Tell me more about your 'good' plan."

"That's all there is to it," Scissors replied. "Hey Punch, can I ask you for a favor?"

"No"

"Why?"

"Because you said you were going to slice me." He had a good point.

"Well if you do the favor I won't slice you." That was going to be a hard decision, no one liked doing her favors but if you didn't you would get on her bad side and no one wanted to get on her bad side, ever.

"Punch sighed. "Fine," he said. "What's the Favor?"

"Follow me," she told him. He hesitated then followed. A few minutes later Scissors walked out of the room holding something. she had her hand wrapped around it so I couldn't see what it was.

"Whatcha ya holdin'?" Tape asked her, Guess I'm not the only one who noticed.

"Nothing," she said. She walked over to Olly's room.

"Scissors, I don't think you should do it," Punch warned her, She didn't care. She opened the door, we all watched her to see what she would do. Stapler saw her and walked out of the room. Why was the Legion so tall? I couldn't see over them, but I did here a loud noise.

"Good morning, your majesty, did you sleep well?" I heard Scissors ask Olly.

"I told you not to call me that," I heard Olly groaned. "And why would you do that?"

"One I know and two I was bored," Scissors replied. I managed to get past the Legion, they're really tall. I finally saw what Scissors was holding. It was Hole Punch's air horn. So that expands why she asked him for a favor and the loud noise. I sat down next to Olly. Scissors left the room satisfied with what she did.

"Scissors better grow eyes in the back of her head," Olly whispered to me once she left the room.

"This time I'm staying out of it," Olly and the rest of the Legion like to pull me into their schemes to get back at Scissors, the Craftsmen is lucky they never asked him to help or forced him to help.

"No you're not," Olly said. Great now I have to help, I never like getting on Scissors bad said she can be really scary. Me and Olly spent the rest of the morning trying to come up with ways to get back at her. None of our ideas were good enough Scissors would expect them.

"We'll never have a good idea," Olly said. Well that's good because then we never have to do the plan, whatever it would be. Tape came in to cheek on us.

"What's youse up to?" He asked.

"We're trying to think of an idea to get back at Scissors," Olly told him. "Got any ideas?"

"I have a very good one," he leaned in closer and whispered "Rock-Paper-Scissors."

"How is a game going to help us?" Olly asked.

"Just play da game and youse will see," He told us, and left.

"Well he's no help," Olly said.

"So we're not going to play the game?" I asked.

"Fine, we can play, but just for a little bit," he said. We only played for a few rounds but after one of the rounds I could see what Tape was saying. It was when Olly won he did rock and I did scissors.

"Look," I told Olly.

'What Olivia?' He asked. He put his hand down. He couldn't see it. I whispered something to him.

"That might work," he smiled.