11-15

Ji Sishen deliberately slowed down on his way there.

Not only that, but I even bought a lot of food along the way.

Eat with a chubby belly.

"Host, you really aren't in a hurry at all."

Ji Si deeply took a bite of the white-flour bun in his hand, and didn't seem to care at all.

"You have to be full before you can watch a play, right?"

Besides, I went too early to see the main event, so I always felt bored.

On Gu Jinnian's side, when he first arrived at the company, he did see someone.

It just feels familiar, and it looks like... deep?

When Gu Jinnian walked into the office, the man raised his head, Gu Jinnian was slightly startled, but stopped.

His face, which had been dyed a little warm, turned cold again at this moment.

Not deep.

The person sitting on the sofa, dressed in thin clothes, with crimson eyes, trembled cautiously, as if he had suffered a great grievance.

When he saw the person who came in, his eyes flashed with light and hope.

At this moment, he walked over tremblingly, "Jinian..."

The slightly trembling and elongated voice of grievance made people feel a little distressed when they heard it.

The assistant on the side glanced up and down at the person, and knew that this was Qi Keke, whom their president had been looking for for ten years.

But I also feel that this person seems to be seven or eight similar in appearance to another person.

After reacting, isn't it the president's current young fiancé, Ji Sishen?

I don't know what the assistant's brain made up, but he began to sympathize with Ji Sishen.

Gu Jinnian and Qi Keke hadn't seen each other for ten years. He thought that seeing him again would make him feel complicated.

even get excited.

But at this moment, Gu Jinnian felt unusually calm.

"What are you here for?"

When the assistant heard this, why was he so stunned?

Gu Jinnian bypassed Qi Keke, who came over, and walked directly to the seat, looking indifferent.

He just looks like a proper scumbag.

Qi Keke pursed her lips, seeing Gu Jinnian's indifferent appearance, her heart ached.

His eyes were even more red.

"Jinian, I... I'm back."

When he came back, he came back, what to do with him?

"Ok."

Still only one syllable.

Qi Ke could see that Gu Jinnian didn't respond very well, so he had to step forward, so that the tears in his eyes couldn't fall, and he was extremely aggrieved.

"Jinian, I'm sorry..."

"I know that back then... I left you and caused you a lot of damage."

Gu Jinnian tugged at his tie for some reason.

Looking up at Qi Keke's eyes, the enthusiasm and tenderness have long since disappeared.

"so what?"

Qi Ke was a little happy when he could see that he had spoken.