11-15

After pinching the milk fat, she had to turn her head around Ji Sishen's white hair and play with her fingertips.

Here, not only is it difficult to see the bunny, but even such a tender skin, such a fair complexion, and this white hair are difficult to see.

It's a color that makes people want to bully when they see it.

"Apart from this?"

Ji Sishen seemed to have not understood Falcon's words, tilted his head in confusion and repeated the answer just now.

"Um... kill you..."

Falcon: "..."

Falcon continued patiently.

"Apart from killing me?"

"He always said something else."

Ji Si frowned deeply, bit his index finger lightly, and thought about it seriously.

Both ears moved, as honest and lovely as their owners.

Falcon couldn't hold back, and deliberately pretended to accidentally touch the furry ear.

But the little rabbit, who was thinking seriously just a second ago, suddenly trembled all over, and even with his ears, his whole face was dyed a bit of beautiful crimson.

A pair of eyes glowing with starlight, instantly became confused / at a loss, and the water was shining as if I had experienced a love / event.

The sound of babble is even more delusional than last time.

The little rabbit's eyes became hot as he looked at the falcon.

Just suddenly, the ears and tail of the little rabbit disappeared, and it turned into a complete human shape.

Before Falcon came to his senses, he stared at last Ji Si deeply, as if he was asking for something, and this directly made Falcon's Adam's apple move slightly.

"want~"

Falcon: "..."

The coquettish voice is a strong appeal directly to the falcon.

And how could such a voice make the falcon hold back?

But Falcon deliberately didn't respond, and even teased people.

"What do you want?"

Ji Sishen's eyes were shining with water, and he held his hands forward.

There are falcons in his eyes, pure and without a trace of impurities.

The little rabbit rubbed his chest with his little milk fat, and uttered two syllables more delicately.

"I want ~ Falcon~"

The gleaming water light hit Falcon's rational brain.

This completely collapsed the strings of Falcon's rational brain, and directly pressed a little rabbit who did not know what danger was on his head and kissed deeply.

The little rabbit who got the response seemed a little bit happy.

And every syllable stimulates all of the falcon's senses.

After all, the simple little rabbit was torn to the bone.

Falcon finally understood why he didn't let himself touch the rabbit's ears before.

Just inadvertently touching it, it becomes sensitive like this.

When Falcon thought that if someone else touched the rabbit's ear, he would also have such a reaction, and Falcon felt particularly gloomy.