6-10

【JSS has rejected your friend request. 】

Jiang Jingxu: "..."

"Is this a newcomer?"

Jiang Jingxu didn't expect Nan Shen to reject him. He raised his hand and pinched his eyebrows, "It's not a newcomer."

It was the first time someone... turned down his friend request.

"It's estimated that I've been playing for a year or two."

Han Chen patted Jiang Jingxu's shoulder, "Find a way to dig him over!"

Han Chen had an aura of impending success.

Jiang Jingxu glanced at Han Chen lightly, "It's a person, you want to dig over."

Han Chen also knows that he seems to be in a hurry, but does he have any other way now?

But on second thought, I was afraid that Han Chen had other thoughts.

"You kid don't still miss him, do you?"

Jiang Jingxu: "..."

Where did he give him the illusion that he was thinking of someone else?

"Xu, I know, you have indeed created the myth of the apocalypse double record together, but it is undeniable that he betrayed you."

"Betraying the entire team, so for the team and the entire club, I can't let him come back."

Jiang Jingxu's index finger, wearing a double ring, tapped on the table one after another.

On the computer screen, the interface that refuses to add friends is still stuck.

Jiang Jingxu didn't have too many expressions on his face, but the more it was like this, the more it made Jiang Jingxu look a bit oppressive.

It seems that this person's face never shows any mood swings.

"You think I'm waiting for him to come back?"

Han Chen glanced at Jiang Jingxu, "Isn't it?"

Jiang Jingxu turned off the computer, then stood up and looked at Han Chen.

"Old Han, do you think I am that kind of person?"

With just one sentence, Jiang Jingxu left the training room.

Han Chen looked at Jiang Jingxu's back and fell silent.

Xu Jiang Jingxu is indeed not such a person.

It was he who cared too much about it.

But if no one else can be found in the team, what will happen to the national promotion in three months?

Han Chen also had no choice.

There are not many people in the club that are particularly skilled. At least they are used to participate in competitions. It is more... laborious.

According to Jiang Jingxu's intention, even if he gave up the national competition, he would not want to be held back.

But they've missed a year, and the company means that if they can't compete this year, the whole ZC. will be disbanded.

Otherwise, Han Chen wouldn't just arrest anyone.

ZC., founded by Han Chen, has won the national championship for three consecutive years and the world championship twice. Jiang Jingxu has also won the individual championship for three consecutive years.

It is also the best myth in the double match with Ye Shuo.

But all this is in the past.

It's not Jiang Jingxu's problem.