46-48 END

Nan Wan snorted coldly and squinted at Ji Sishen.

It seems that Ji Sishen has had a deep hatred with her for eight lifetimes. If eyes can kill people, I am afraid that Nan Wan doesn't know how many times Ji Sishen has been killed.

"Isn't it? If it weren't for you, I would be the chief's wife now!"

Ji Sishen's eyes were gentle and calm, and there was an air of indifference all over his body.

It seems that there is nothing in this world that can make him change his mood.

Ji Si smiled deeply, "Nan Wan, you must not be too clever sometimes."

"Your premise is that a falcon is a falcon, not someone else."

"The little rabbit is the little rabbit, not me."

Nan Wan frowned, "Does it make any difference?"

Ji Sishen approached Nan Wan, and the person in front of him was clearly insubstantial, but Ji Sishen's lightly raised fingertips could easily hold Nan Wan's chin.

The cool touch of the fingertips suddenly made Nan Wan feel a burst of fear.

"The difference is that Falcon is my man."

"As for me, what I don't like the most is what I like, being missed by others."

Ji Sishen's soft fingertips gently rubbed Nan Wan's chin, his smile was as gentle as water, but his eyes were as cold as ice.

Nan Wan's body shrank subconsciously, looking at Ji Sishen's eyes with a bit of horror.

"You said you have so many targets, why do you have to pick my man?"

"Even if 023 is wanted, if you are safe and don't covet my people, I won't deliberately plot against you, right?"

Nan Wan snorted coldly, as if she had seen through Ji Sishen, "You finally admitted it? I should expose your true face early in the morning! Let Falcon see clearly that you are simply jealous, scorpion-hearted!"

"You are more sinister than me in your bones! You even set up an innocent little white rabbit!"

"You will definitely die worse than me!"

Ji Si deeply let go of Nan Wan, and calmly accepted every word that Nan Wan said.

The system really felt that his host could endure it.

No matter what others say about him, he doesn't waver, and he can even be more cruel to him than the other party.

Before that, he had really never seen anyone who was crazier than his host.

"yes?"

Ji Sishen tutted his lips regretfully, "I'm really bad to the core. From the beginning, I deliberately pretended to be an innocent little white rabbit in front of Falcon."

"As for me, I am indeed jealous."

"However, even if I die worse than you, you won't be able to see it."

"Now you died worse than me, and you finally got the chance to be reborn and travel through every world, but now, you don't have this chance."

Every sentence of Ji Sishen's tone is calm and innocent enough.

Obviously every word is enough to make one's teeth ticklish, but there is nothing wrong with it.

The most important thing is to be completely, let people not hate it at all.

As Ji Sishen's last word fell, Nan Wan finally realized that he was really going to die this time and disappeared completely.

He even roared and wanted to pounce on Ji Sishen.