36-40

He was not the Virgin, nor was he a good man.

But he is not the worst person, at least he has always had a vengeance.

These two people, bullying him like this, can't he fight back?

Then again, what did he do?

Just knocked them out, and let the system send a message by the way, it's that simple.

And, if he doesn't do anything, it's him who is ruined today.

"However, Ji Chen blocked the news."

Ji Si smiled deeply, "So what if it's blocked?"

"How many things do you think you can really hide in that kind of place?"

Today's Ji family is no longer what it used to be.

No matter how deep Ji Chen hides, he will be dug up one day.

And he doesn't have to do anything.

At this moment, Ji Tong was in his room, crying piercingly.

Ji Chen couldn't wait to slap him down.

"If you dare to beat the child, I will fight with you!"

Ji Chen looked at Ji Tong and couldn't bear it after all.

"Father, it's all Ji Sishen!"

"He was the one who plotted against us!"

"I'm like this now..."

Thinking of this, Ji Tong felt disgusting.

"Father, I want Ji Si to die! He ruined me! I want to ruin him too!"

"Ah ah ah ah! I must want him to die!"

Ji Tong is close to collapse.

On the contrary, Qi Keke here did not have much reaction.

It was as if nothing had happened, but he no longer appeared in Gu Jinnian's company.

"Shen Shen, grandpa said that in a month, he will hold a wedding for me."

"At that time, it may be done as Grandpa said, and there will not be too many people."

Gu Jinnian wanted the best for Ji Sishen.

Ji Si gave a deep hum, "It doesn't matter, as long as there is you and grandpa, it's fine."

Gu Jinnian smiled, and he knew that Ji Sishen wouldn't care about this.

But only once in a lifetime, Gu Jinnian still wanted to give Ji Sishen the grandest wedding.

But Ji Sishen was reluctant, and even handed everything over to Mr. Gu.

From the arrangement of the wedding, to the wedding invitations, the wedding candy, and the arrangement of the new house, all of them are handled by Mr. Gu.

Ji Sishen looked at him and wanted to help, but Mr. Gu refused.

He also said that he finally had something to do, and the two of them were not allowed to interfere.

Ji Sishen looked at it funny, and let Mr. Gu go to work on his own.

In the past few days, when Ji Sishen went out alone, there were always some small accidents.

It was fine at the beginning. On this day, just as Ji Si was passing the traffic light, a black car rushed over.

Ji Si saw the person inside clearly, it was Ji Tong.

Staring at himself fiercely.

And Ji Sishen had been preventing him from being a moth for a long time, so he just retreated back when the car rushed over.