6-10

Hearing this sentence, Ye Fan actually felt a bit familiar from his bones.

It was as if he had heard such words a long time ago.

But he was sure that he did not know the person in front of him.

Ye Fan has no five senses, but now he feels that the person in front of him is so close, making him a little at a loss.

A bit of grievance was almost subconsciously revealed.

"I...how do I know..."

Ye Fan's voice is also nice, not like the deep magnetic in his other small worlds.

There is a bit of milky feeling, and even his appearance has some milk.

Looks like a student.

No real age at all.

Especially want Ji Si to be deeply bullied.

Ji Si deeply hooked his lips and chuckled, his eyes fell on Ye Fan, as if he was going to swallow Ye Fan alive.

Ye Fan was stared with a red face, of course, because of his physique, he couldn't make such an expression.

But Ye Fan's appearance can easily reveal all his little emotions.

Especially cute.

Ji Si deeply sighed in his heart that it is now a zombie, and I wonder if there will be any other cross-species strategy in the future.

Another headache...and irritation.

"Xiao Fanfan, if I hadn't guessed your mind long ago."

Ji Sishen directly lifted Ye Fan's chin lightly, and his eyes became quite helpless again.

"I knew that there were zombies here, and I was prepared, otherwise I would be infected now."

Ye Fan: "..."

Ye Fan pursed his lips, "I'm sorry..."

Ah.

It's pretty quick to admit.

"Tell me, why did you kill me?"

Ji Sishen's emotions were like telling Ye Fan that he would choose to believe what he said.

No matter what reason he said, Ji Sishen wouldn't care.

Ye Fan looked at him subconsciously and wanted to reveal his identity as a zombie, but when he thought that people were unpredictable, Ye Fan refused to say it.

Ji Sishen is not in a hurry.

Anyway, I didn't think Ye Fan would speak so easily.

If a zombie with a human mind is known, I am afraid that Ye Fan will be the first person to be caught to do research.

I even think that Ye Fan has any antibodies, and it is very likely that he will be dissected alive.

How could he be willing?

Ji Sishen raised his hand and rubbed Ye Fan's hair, "If you don't want to talk about it, let's go. Let's find some supplies first and see if we can find a place to survive."

Ye Fan was stunned for a moment, and seeing Ji Sishen turn around to leave, he subconsciously grabbed Ji Sishen's hand.

Then he was afraid that Ji Sishen would notice something, and immediately let go of him.

Ji Sishen laughed, "What's wrong?"

Ye Fan hesitated, but still asked.

"Don't you think... how am I different?"