16-20

Falcon was holding the little rabbit in his arms, but there was a smile on his face.

He knew that the little rabbit liked fruit, but he just didn't like his adventures.

So ah, his little rabbit is kinder than anyone, and he deserves to be cherished.

"Eat it first, this fruit is very delicate, and it will spoil after a long time."

Ji Sishen also took the fruit in Falcon's hand and fed it to Falcon's mouth with a slightly crying nasal voice.

"You...you eat..."

Falcons have never eaten anything like this.

Because it is not hungry, it is too delicate.

Eating it will only make yourself too delicate and forget your original identity.

"This is for my bunny."

"It's a waste of food for me."

Ji Sishen frowned and looked at Falcon, and became unhappy.

Falcon had to take a small bite.

It's so small that I can't even bite the peel off the fruit.

Ji Sishen: "..."

His character is an innocent bunny, not a stupid bunny!

"You didn't eat..."

Falcon took it from Ji Sishen's hand, and then turned to feed it to Ji Sishen.

"Isn't the little rabbit obedient and obedient?"

"Why aren't you obedient now?"

Ji Sishen looked at Falcon's tough look, so he had to bite a small part of the fruit.

When you bite into it, it is rich in juice and extra sweet.

Like Falcon.

Hayabusa felt happy when he saw Ji Si deeply liked it.

He knew he would like it.

He saved some when he picked it so that the little rabbit could eat it next time.

"Honey, I still have something to do. I'll be back later."

Falcon wiped the remaining two fruits clean before putting them in Ji Sishen's hands.

It seems that in his eyes, his little rabbit can't touch a bit of dirt.

Ji Sishen nodded obediently, "Okay~"

With a slightly drunk look on his face, he was cute as if he was drunk.

Falcon couldn't hold back, and kissed Ji Sishen on the forehead again before leaving.

And when the falcon went out, Ji Sishen stared at the two fruits in his hand in a daze.

"Your man is putting you at the top of your heart."

Ji Si gave a deep hum, "I know."

So he was reluctant to eat it.

He likes to eat with him.

Ji Sishen's heart was warmed and moved by the falcon.

The more Yueyin's avatars were attacked, the more Ji Sishen knew the weight of Yueyin's heart.

He, why is Yueyin so cherished?

He is a heinous sinner.

The fruit is sweet, but the love is very deep.