Arc 6: The host robbed the male protagonist 1-5

Not sympathetic, though.

I love Fu Shen, but when I turn my head, it is the one who hurts the most.

The only good thing is that Fu Shen didn't know from the beginning to the end.

But in the end, Shi Qin lived up to Fu Shen's love.

Love Shi Qin till death.

"But speaking of it, Shi Qin also has that serious illness."

Ji Sishen had long guessed that he likes Fu Shen, but hates that the person he likes suddenly likes him.

Not sick what.

But is it important?

It doesn't matter anymore, he still hurt Fu Shen, this is not the reason why he hurt Fu Shen.

"I found that you are talking more and more nonsense now, hurry up and go to the next world."

The system put aside the script and directly sent Ji Sishen to the new world.

——

When Ji Sishen opened his eyes, he found a lot of people standing on the ground.

He was sitting a little high, making the people below him seem a little smaller.

Glancing at the current environment, it is not a palace, but a stone hole dug out in the mountain.

There were sharp stone pillars on the top of the head, densely packed, and goosebumps were about to rise.

The people below seemed to be in uniform clothes, all black.

He almost thought he had an ant nest.

Looking down again, he was an eye-catching red, like a wedding dress.

Looking at the position where he was sitting, it was actually a stone chair made of skulls, even the armrests.

Ji Sishen: "..."

Fortunately, his ability to accept is better than others. If this is replaced by someone else, he will not be directly scared to death.

"Host, don't worry, these are all skulls carved out of stone, not real."

Ji Si gave a deep hum, but he didn't care.

"Don't read the script, it's useless anyway, you just tell me where my man is."

system:"......"

The host is simply becoming more and more blatant now.

"Look, your man is getting married."

Since the host didn't want to listen to the script, he was lazy to talk about it.

Anyway, the script or something is not very important to the host.

Ji Si raised his eyebrows deeply, getting married?

His man is going to marry someone else?

Ji Si's deep brows and eyes showed a bit of evil, especially the end of the eyes of this body looked like a quilt, and the eyeliner was drawn with a smear of red.

It made Ji Sishen a little more charming.

"I know what you just said about Ben Gong, but now Ben Gong has a more important matter."

Ji Sishen didn't know what the people below had just discussed, but Ji Sishen knew his current identity.

The leader of the Demon Sect - Qi Shen.

Protector Zuo was curious, "What is more important for the leader?"

Ji Sishen sat up straight and his eyes were slightly deep, and a good-looking smile overflowed from the corner of his mouth.