11-15

Ji Sishen: "..."

Nangongyue said, squinting her eyes with a smile, deliberately showing a dangerous atmosphere, even as if she was going to lift her feet to Ji Sishen.

The person on the bed trembled with fright, and pulled the quilt over him directly.

Even with the quilt, it shrank on the dragon bed, trembling violently.

"You...you're not allowed to come here!"

Nangong Yue withdrew her feet, and the eyes that originally showed danger were full of deep smiles.

Obviously, it was to scare Ji Sishen on purpose.

After waiting for a while, there was no movement, Ji Sishen lifted the quilt, and Nangongyue had long since disappeared, only the people who came to serve.

Ji Si gave a deep snort and looked a little annoyed.

The eunuchs and palace maids next to them are watching.

After getting dressed, Ji Sishen went straight back to his palace.

After Ji Sishen left, someone told the queen mother everything about last night.

Including the bloody handkerchief.

The queen was there at the time.

"real?"

"Back to the Queen Mother, it's absolutely true."

"Last night, the slave heard...that kind of sound from the room."

"Your Majesty was flirting with Concubine Yun this morning."

Although they didn't hear it, they saw Ji Sishen's reaction, as well as the anger in his bones.

It is impossible to say that he has nothing to do with the emperor.

The Queen Mother was still surprised, "Really?"

"The slave saw it with his own eyes."

"Furthermore, Your Majesty also said that Concubine Yun doesn't need to greet the Queen."

The queen mother noticed the strange expression on the queen's face and began to comfort her.

"Okay, Empress Tangtang is so angry, does she still look like the mother of a country?"

The queen also felt that her performance was too obvious.

But in front of the queen mother, because it is her own family, she did not hide it.

"The queen mother, the concubine is the queen of a country."

"Although the draft, Your Majesty should indeed flip the brand, but after all, the concubine is also the Queen, but after entering the palace for a month, you haven't even seen His Majesty."

"Not to mention with Your Majesty..."

The queen pursed her lips, looking very sad.

"If anyone else knew..."

The queen mother also felt that this was really not good.

"Okay, Ai Jia said earlier that this queen is not easy to be."

"And, if you want to win the emperor's heart, you should hold your breath."

The queen stabilized her mind and hummed.

"Got it."

The queen mother felt that Nangongyue was unsuitable, but she suddenly favored a concubine, and did not take it to heart.