31-35

e Liheng was slightly startled, "Leave, where are you going?"

As for where to go, it was obvious that Ye Qingming had made plans early in the morning.

"I received a secret letter from the Floating Cloud Kingdom yesterday."

The Floating Cloud Country was the country headed by this border riot.

Ye Liheng suddenly realized, and then he remembered something.

"Father, so Yi Shen was injured this time, is it also because of the credit of our people?"

Ye Qingming was very satisfied with this matter.

So Ji Si was deeply injured. He didn't hear about it, but he just received a message from someone who was placed in the military camp yesterday.

This person is none other than Ji Sishen's deputy.

This time, the people from the Floating Cloud Kingdom had a relationship with Ye Qingming when they came to Tianyong for the pilgrimage.

Later, Fuyunguo sent people in to check the situation of Tianyongchao, and bumped into Ye Qingming again.

Knowing that Ye Qingming had some deep connections with Ji Si, he naturally used Ye Qingming.

The reason why they could not attack the Tianyong Dynasty for a long time is that the border is easy to defend and difficult to attack.

I heard that Ji Sishen personally participated in the design of many places.

So what they want is the border defense map in Ji Sishen's hands.

And Ye Qingming knew that the Tianyong Dynasty had reached a desperate situation, so he made a deal with the people from the Floating Cloud Country.

The people he placed next to Ji Sishen will secretly send out the border defense layout. Once successful, the entire Ye family will go to the Floating Cloud Country and become the most honorable person.

"Naturally, otherwise you think Yi Shen is so easily injured?"

Before Ye Qingming and his son were happy, a black figure suddenly appeared in front of him.

The person here is none other than Nanyang.

He heard the news that Ji Sishen was injured.

Although he just received Ji Sishen's latest letter today.

[Ayang, Zhan Xinan, wait for me to come back and marry you. 】

He knew that his Ah Shen was fine.

And according to his family's deep temperament, I'm afraid that this news is very likely to be passed on by himself.

But even if he knew, Nanyang was still very worried.

Coincidentally, he went to the street today to pick up the ready-made wedding clothes, but he happened to hear that the person who went out to buy from the Prime Minister's Mansion mentioned his family, Ah Shen.

So Nanyang turned to the Prime Minister's Mansion.

Why are they so unfortunate, they just happened to hear something very bad from him.

"Who are you!"

After Nanyang and Ji Sishen were together, they basically changed back to men's attire.

If you see it for a while, you might not recognize it.

"You only said that it was because your people hurt the prince?"

Nanyang never thought that these people would be so disgusting.

On the one hand, let him protect him, but secretly let someone kill him, Ah Shen?