16-20

His voice was sweet, and even his smile at Baili Mu was sweet.

"Brother Prince, Yun'er, let's give you a taste."

Saying that, regardless of whether Bailimu is willing or not, he took a piece of cake and sent it to Bailimu's mouth.

Bai Limu didn't want to eat it, but still took a symbolic bite.

But he was still hit by the sweetness of the pastry, and subconsciously frowned.

too sweet.

It was obviously peach blossom cake, but the sweetness inside completely took away the original aroma of peach blossoms.

Very unpalatable.

Seeing people eat the cakes, Jiang Yun's face turned slightly red.

It's like a little girl is in love.

"I remember when I was a child, the prince's brother liked to eat the peach cake made by Yun'er the most."

But because of etiquette, I didn't throw it away.

I don't like to eat.

It is not as good as the bitter medicine fed into the mouth from the small medicine jar.

Ji Sishen saw that Bailimu didn't like it, so he walked over with the medicine and handed it to Bailimu.

"Miss Yun'er, this kind of too sweet thing is not suitable for Your Highness to take care of herself."

Bai Limu drank all the medicine, and finally diluted the sweet and greasy feeling in his mouth.

When Jiang Yun heard this, she frowned in distress.

"Is that so? Yun'er... Yun'er doesn't know either..."

Biting her pink lips, she looked innocent and aggrieved.

"Yun'er didn't do it on purpose."

Uh......

What's wrong with being a little nauseous?

Bai Limu also frowned, "It's okay, listen to Mr.

Jiang Yun pursed her lips and hummed.

He raised his head and said to Ji Sishen again, "The gentleman told Yun'er what His Highness should eat. I'll prepare some and bring it to the prince's brother next time."

Seeing Bai Limu frowning, Ji Sishen spoke clearly.

"It seems that I will live up to Miss Yun'er's wishes. For the safety of His Highness, meals have always been prepared in the small kitchen."

"So Miss Yun'er doesn't have to prepare these next time."

Although Jiang Yun was not very happy to hear it, she had to agree for the sake of Baili Mu.

"Alright then, Yun'er will just come to see His Highness next time."

Baili Mu hummed slightly alienatedly.

Jiang Yun left with the peach cake.

After the people left Ji Sishen, he took off the power fence and restored his original voice.

But mixed with a bit of unconscious yin and yang weirdness.

"It seems that Miss Yun'er is really affectionate and righteous to His Highness."

This was also said by Ji Sishen deliberately, with a bit of sourness in his voice.

Bai Limu naturally heard it, tilted his head slightly, and looked at Ji Sishen with a half-smile.