11-15

Ji Sishen didn't care at all, he just twisted his fingertips to play with Xicheng's long hair, and his eyes fell on Xicheng's face, affectionate but not restrained at all.

"The survival of the body is also extremely cherished for me."

"Damn, I took a lot of effort to get back the soul nourishing liquid, you can't deliberately spoil this body again."

"When you're done, you'll have to go to church with me to get married."

The playfulness of the last sentence made Xicheng's face turn red again.

I know that I can't say anything about this person, so I simply don't say it.

He didn't feel like there was anything in himself that he... cherished.

Soul nourishing liquid needs to be used for soaking. A bottle of soul nourishing liquid takes ten days. After the body has completely absorbed it, Xicheng can get better.

So for the past ten days, Ji Sishen slipped in every day while he was taking a bath.

Now that five days have passed, Xicheng can stand up and walk well.

But still no strength.

Otherwise, how can Ji Sishen see it clearly every time?

"Sect Master! You...you respect yourself!"

At this moment, Xicheng had just finished soaking in the ground, and there were still drops of water hanging from his body, and his long hair was soaked.

He didn't know if his face was red because he had been in the bath for too long, or because Ji Sishen was looking at him while he was in the bath.

Ji Sishen looked at this nonchalant Xicheng with even more interest in his heart.

"Why am I not self-respecting?"

"This is my room. I'm walking in my own room, do I still need self-respect?"

Xicheng: "..."

No matter what he said, Ji Sishen would always come back.

There is no way for Xicheng at all.

Knowing that Ji Sishen couldn't tell, Xi Cheng turned around in embarrassment, letting the demon chief who looked like a disciple stare at him.

After finishing his underwear, he was about to put it on, but suddenly he felt a heat coming from behind, and it was Ji Sishen who approached him.

The sudden close distance made Xicheng a little uncomfortable, but just as he was about to turn around, Ji Sishen held him down.

The cool fingertips landed on the back shoulder, making Xicheng suddenly forget to react.

"Does it hurt?"

Ji Sishen's eyes fell on the long whip scar on Xicheng's back shoulder.

The scar looks like it should be new in recent years.

Knowing that this person suddenly lost his cultivation base, I am afraid that he has suffered a lot this year.

Xicheng just stood there and didn't move, unable to tell what emotion was in his heart.

Suddenly, a soft touch came from the back of the shoulder. Although it was a little cool, it was hot and hot.

That soft touch almost made Xicheng's entire body stiff.

Ji Sishen's soft lips fell on the wound on Xicheng's back shoulder, soft and cherished.

"Kiss it, it won't hurt."