26-30

However, a letter is a letter.

Worry is really worried.

Ji Sishen saw that Nanyang was still frowning, so he rubbed against Nanyang's face.

"Don't worry, I'm coming back to marry my A Yang."

Then Ji Sishen took out the imperial edict.

"Well, in the future, my Ayang will not be a famous oiran, but my Ayang alone."

Nanyang opened the imperial decree, which was to give him freedom. His name was no longer Nanyang Hua Kui Slave, but the real Nanyang.

Nan Yang's eyes were deeply moved, and the emotions in his heart were infinitely magnified at this moment.

Ji Sishen patted Nanyang's head gently.

"Although this will does not necessarily have to be obtained, but without this will, when Ayang becomes the new emperor, others will say that my Ayang is a lowly courtier."

"That's not possible."

"With this, my Ah Yang, you can do your own thing at will, because you are Nanyang, the former prince Nanyang."

"Killing the emperor is to avenge the father and mother, to seize the world, and to get back what belongs to him."

Ji Sishen's every word was deeply engraved into Nanyang's bones.

His Ah Shen gave him all the security and all the respect.

Even his future, he is paving a clean road for him.

How can Nanyang dare not move, how can he not like it?

Nanyang hugged Ji Sishen tightly. Although he didn't speak, Ji Sishen knew everything.

There is no need for any extra language between the two of them.

There was no words at this time, more than any language.

Ji Sishen hugged Nanyang back, patted Nanyang's back lightly, and opened his mouth like a command.

"Before I come back, go back to the palace."

"The housekeeper knows how to do it, and he will help you too."

"When everything is settled, you can discuss the wedding trivia, and then we will get married when I come back, okay?"

Nanyang tightened his grip and rubbed against Ji Sishen's shoulder.

"it is good."

"If you want to marry, you can, as long as it's you, everything will be fine."

Nanyang smiled contentedly, "The lord said he would marry me, how can he break his promise?"

"I will marry."

As long as it is you, it is fine to marry or marry.

Ji Si gave a deep hum.

There was a smirk on the corner of his mouth.

You can marry his man again.

But suddenly thought of something, Ji Sishen pushed him away and stared into Nanyang's eyes seriously.

"And most importantly, you are not allowed to follow secretly."

Nanyang: "..."

He did think so.

Seeing people not talking, Ji Sishen knew that he must have had this idea long ago.

He was worried about himself, how could he not worry about him?