21-25

Ji Si shuddered subconsciously.

"Don't...don't come..."

"pain......"

Zuo Chen's brows and eyes showed a bit of a smile, but he just held the person in his arms to rest, "Xiao Shenshen, this time you asked for it yourself."

Not only on the wrist, but also on the feet.

Ji Si blushed deeply, "That... that didn't make you, so... messed up!"

The bones are falling apart.

How could this world be better than that of Fu Ting?

Is it possible that the temperament is sick and the body is sick?

Zuo Chen looked at Ji Sishen's embarrassed appearance, and his heart softened.

"Not next time."

Ji Sishen felt that this kind of words... absolutely can't be believed!

What I said at this time, I know I was wrong, but I will dare to do it next time.

Ji Sishen leaned against Zuo Chen's arms and hummed twice.

Obviously don't believe him.

Zuo Chen didn't care either, that's right, he didn't really believe it himself.

It's true that the current Xiaoshen is soft and milky, and very active, he can't restrain it.

"Deep, go to sleep."

Ji Sishen's little embarrassment disappeared, nestled in Zuo Chen's arms, and fell into a deep sleep.

When Ji Sishen woke up the next day, it was already afternoon.

Zuo Chen should have gone to the company long ago, but when he went downstairs, he heard Zuo Chen's voice and a woman's.

Hearing that the voice was very elegant and gentle, Ji Sishen was a little confused about who he was, and he didn't notice the clothes he was wearing now, so he just walked into the sight of several people.

Breath suffocates for a moment.

There was a moment of embarrassment.

The other person didn't make a sound just now, so Ji Sishen only saw Zuo Yi at this moment.

When his eyes fell on him, the water he had just drank in his mouth spurted out at once.

Ji Sishen then reacted and looked down.

Good guy, he was only wearing Zuo Chen's pajamas, the buttons were not fully buttoned, and the sleeves were also short, just covering the hips completely.

Still barefoot.

Ji Sishen's face instantly turned red, and before he could speak, he hurried upstairs.

He heard Zuo Yi's words behind him.

"Brother, when did you take care of the little sister-in-law?"

Ji Sishen's appearance just now is obviously abnormal.

Zuo Chen's calm eyes glanced at Zuo Yi lightly, "There are many words."

Then he got up and went straight upstairs to find Ji Sishen.

Then I found a little guy, the whole indented into the quilt, his face was red.

Zuo Chen was a little funny.

Hearing Zuo Chen's laughter, Ji Sishen couldn't be more angry, "You...you're still laughing!"

Zuo Chen took the clothes out of the closet, fished the person out of the quilt, and opened his mouth while changing Ji Sishen's clothes.