Arc 11:The contracted petite wife overturned again (1-5)

"I often walk by the river, how can I not get wet shoes?"

Ji Sishen: "..."

"Xiao Tongzi, if you think the data is too calm, I don't mind making him boil."

system:"......"

woohoo...

Just know that bullying him is a weak and innocent little system.

snort!

Ji Sishen is really not in the mood to quarrel with the system now, and he has a lot of headaches.

Based on his previous experience in the world, he had a fever.

Last night, he was bullied so badly by that bastard Si Yan that he was directly knocked out by Gan.

Thinking of this, Ji Sishen had a headache.

"So, Xiao Tongzi, can you explain to me why Si Yan, who is milky and stupid, suddenly turned into what he looked like last night?"

I can't wait to toss him to death.

The system said it was innocent.

"Host, don't blame me for this. You refused to listen to me when you saw Yueyin's little milk dog."

Ji Sishen: "..."

It's like... that's what happened.

Ji Sishen pinched his eyebrows, and suddenly remembered that three days ago, when he first appeared on Pu Shen, he was dragged by Si Yan, who was only six or seven years old, to act like a spoiled child.

The older brother shouted, he was fascinated by "beauty", and then he forgot to listen to the words behind his own system.

Ji Sishen was very sure that Si Yan last night was completely different from Si Yan the past three days.

It's just... two personalities.

"Yes, in this world, the identities of your man Si Yan are indeed two personalities."

"One personality's mind stayed at the age of seven or eight, and he was sweet, sweet and good-natured. The other was Si Yan's personality, which was violent and bloodthirsty, and was a little sickly."

Ji Sishen: "..."

"This time, you explain to me all the plot characters clearly."

Otherwise, he will suddenly change into a personality and have to play with him to death.

"Host, you are Pu Shen now."

"I signed a contract with Si Yan and married Si Yan."

"Because Si Yan's grandfather had fortune-telling for him when he was a child, he must be combined with a person who has water in his fate, a yin nature, and a deep name, so that Si Yan can live the rest of his life safely."

Ji Sishen: "..."

Really targeted.

"Then why does Si Yan have two personalities?"

"This is related to Si Yan's original family."

"It's the psychological shadow that Si Yan left when he was seven or eight years old."

"Si Yan's original family is not good."

"When Si Yan's mother was with Si Yan's father, they were not approved by the family."

"Because Si Yan's grandfather found out that his mother was misbehaving and had a strong sense of revenge."

In fact, Si Yan's mother was not a very good person, because the one who was with Si Yan's father was actually another.