6-10

Even though he was sound asleep, he still carried the accusation of grievance.

Huai Jinnian raised his hand and moved the messy broken hair in front of Ji Sishen's forehead. This person is like a crystal clear porcelain, which makes people especially cherish.

But Huai Jinnian, who had calmed down, didn't seem to expect that she would be completely unable to restrain herself, and asked Ji Sishen on the wedding night.

It seems to be an instinct for Ji Sishen's psychology and body.

But it seems to know the taste of the marrow.

As soon as Huai Jinnian got up, the person beside him opened his eyes.

There are still some tears, crying too fiercely last night, and her beautiful eyes are red.

Makes you want to commit a crime.

"woke up?"

"hungry?"

The slender index finger, with a bit of coolness, caressed Ji Sishen's face lightly.

Makes your ears go soft.

Ji Sishen nodded, not afraid to look at Huai Jinnian.

Huai Jinnian smiled and asked the people who were waiting outside to prepare breakfast.

He changed into his regular clothes and changed Ji Sishen into clean clothes himself.

The blue and white long shirt is very suitable for Ji Sishen.

The hair is also held casually, not too feminine, but it makes Ji Sishen a little more ink-like fairy.

The scars on Ji Sishen's face were not covered with anything. They were not ugly, but had a broken beauty.

With that naturally charming face, it looks even more bewitching.

Both demon and fairy.

His gestures and gestures are things that no one else can replicate.

"After breakfast, shall I teach you to read?"

Ji Sishen's eyes instantly brightened.

Huai Jinnian rubbed the top of Ji Sishen's head, "Eat first."

Ji Si nodded deeply.

Seeing that someone took the cushion and cushioned the chair, his eyes blushed fiercely.

However, when he turned his head, Huai Jinnian held it on his lap and motioned Ji Si to sit down.

Ji Si shook his head shyly and panicked, and immediately got a threatening look from Huai Jinnian.

Ji Sishen had no choice but to sit on his lap obediently.

Also being... fed.

The system looked at this man for just one night, and made his own man obedient, and looked so doted on him that he didn't see it.

woohoo...

He also wants such a powerful skill!

It's a pity that he is just a string of data, what's the use of such a powerful skill?

He has no man... ah no, no system.

Too abusive!

Don't give people a chance to slow down at all?

But... what's the matter with dog food that tastes delicious?

After dinner, Huai Jinnian really took someone to the study.