sing me to sleepx24

Sketch POV

It's been a few days since Shawn's asked me to be his girlfriend. I still smile knowing that we're officially dating.

But it's kind of an awkward relationship at school. But when we're out its pretty different. I'd guess his friends are happy we're not lovey Dovey

But things don't change at my house and it's just getting worse. My dad. He's more aggressive and hits us even though he said he wasn't. The other day he hit Ethan for I don't know what. And when I defended my little brother he through me around the room, pulling my hair.

Things are just getting worse.

"Bye Sketch" Ethan says coming in to my room

"Bye kiddo. Have fun at your sleepover" I say messing his hair

"I will" he says leaving. He was going to a sleep over at his friends house. I'm glad he has friends. And I hope he always will have good friends.

See. You might tell I don't really have friends. I don't count Elena because where has she been. She's just nosey and I'd rather have not be around her. Unlike most people I'd rather have no friends than fake friends.

***

I was sitting on the couch playing FIFA 14. My parents were arguing in the kitsch and since we have a small house I could see them arguing right in front of. I try to focus on the video game instead of them.

"GOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAL" i accidentally yell. my parents stop yelling and look at me

"sketch cn you please let us talk" my dad asks

i nod my head and go to my room. I end up doing homework that was due in the end of the week. I have such a boring life i swear

I started crying when I heard glass shatter and my mom crying. heard the slaps and hits and my father yelling.

It reminded me of the young women who lived next door before

There was a young couple, during the day they seemed in love and happy. I thought they were the cutest couple ever even though lovey dovey couples made me barf. But the way they would look at each other was what had me wanting that one day, someone would look at me that same exact way.

Few months past and the love wasn't there anymore. At night you would hear crying screaming shatters slaps, everything you can imagine. He started hitting her. Mornings should would come out sore and bruised until she stopped coming out. My dad hated to hear it and thought no women should ever be touched but my mom would stop him saying it's not his business.

I wished my mom never stopped him because they ended up moving and I'm scared to know if he killed her. yes, It was that bad.

I heard my mom screaming stop so many times. I tried not to get in the middle of it. But I HATE seeing someone hurt my family even though how broken it is. I pull my hair and cry trying to stop trying to not hurt. It was horrible. My dad needs therapy, my mom needs therapy, Ethan needs therapy....... I need therapy. But my dad says it's bullshit. But he's never even tried it and that's why things will never get better