Funeralx29

Flashbackxxxx

Sketch POV

"Where are we going" Ethan asked me with his cute little three year old voice. While I tie his tie

"To the funeral Ethan" I say

"What's that" he asked "is grace coming. 'Cause I haven't seen her" he asks.

I nod my head.

I go into the bathroom and look at my black dress. I had my hair curled. I didn't like this. I wanted Grace back.

I walked in to my room to see the empty bed next to mine. The same as how she left it. Her back pack was there with her unmade bed and her make up bag open with her mascara slipping out of the pouch.

The desk was the same. She left her eyeliner there with her brush and her blow dryer.

I walked to the living room. It was a quiet ride to the church.

I had to speak in front of anyone. I didn't want to cry while talking because that would be horrible.

"Grace's twin sister, Gretchen would be speaking now" the priest said. It took me a minute to realize he meant me

I walked up to the mic and tapped on it to see if it was on

"I.....I had tried to. To write this.... but it got messed up with the tears slipping down my cheeks......" I said looking at everyone. My mom looked dead. I think what was worse is when my family members would hug us but then whisper something in our ear. They tried to make us feel better. But to be honest. I felt worse.

"Grace..... Was awesome.... she was a great sister.... she would cheer you up when you were sad...make you laugh... loved music..... She was always dancing.... she was. Was my other half. She was part of me. This right here... I hope I'll wake up right now. And realize it's a dream.... I will wake up.... and see Grace sleeping on her bed next to mine.... sound asleep..... she was a good person.... God just wanted another Angel.... he chose a great one.....but I think it was to soon..... but maybe he's protecting her from something right now... he needed her quick... and I know. He will protect her" I said.

I'm glad I didn't right anything down. Because I wanted to say what I feel. Not what I write.

"Thank you......" I said and got off. Well at least it's better than saying 'so yeah.....' now that would have been worse

*****

I was sitting with the hot burning sun basically stabbing my neck. It wasn't a hot day. But the damn sun likes annoying my skin.

We were watching Grace getting put down down in ground from her coffin.

I think I smiled

'When I die. When you guys lower my coffin. Make them put drop it like its hot on' I remember Grace telling me

She was always so funny.

All these people were crying. I wondered why people didn't cry when my grandpa died. But not a lot of people liked him. He was abusive. My dad didn't like him much. Or when my great aunt Silvia died. But she had cancer and suffered a lot. I think because she earned it.

Grace was just 15 years old. She didn't deserve this.

***

They had lowered her down. Everyone was scattered around. I was getting annoyed by these people. They tried to make us feel better by saying 'nice words' but they just made us more sad

Junior came up to me "I got you a water bottle" he said

"Thank you" I say quietly

"Yeah I saw the sun hitting you pretty bad so yeah" he said. I nod my head.

"I'm not going to tell you anything because I know you're already pissed with everyone here" he said

"Is it noticeable?" I ask

"Yeah. You have your bitch face on" he said and I smile a bit.

I see a lot of men coming this way until I see who it is

"Why are they here......" I say

"Be nice..." junior said

"Never... I promise.....that I will never talk to them again.." I say

"Uh huh...." he said like he was not believing me

I give them a deadly look.... okay. Bad wording.....I scowled at them and they saw me. Matt was crying. All of them was in the urge of tears

Carter and taylor had sunglasses so I didn't know about them. But all of them looked horrible.

Matt went to Grace stone. I looked away. I didn't want to see.

I walked over to my parents.

This lady was talking to them

"Sketch. This is your aunt Marlene" my mom said introducing me to her. I greeted her. I'm 15 and I still don't know half of my family.

"Here. Take this. It's very important" she said. And left

My dad looked at it and threw it on the floor. "That shit doesn't work" he said. He walked away and my mom followed him.

I really hate littering. I pick it. It was a family therapy. It was her business card. I put it in my dress pocket just in case. I think my family would need it.

Junior's POV

"Hi.....guys" I said to the random guys. They looked around my age. One of them I recognize. It was Grace's boyfriend.

"My cousin. Is really pissed at you guys.... I think you guys shouldn't talk to her. I'm not saying forever. But give it months, a year maybe" I tell them

"Just pretend you don't know her. I think she doesn't even want to see you here. But yeah. Sorry...." I say. Man this is awkward.

"I get it" one of the guys said. He was really tall and had thick eyebrows

"Thanks....'that would have been awkward" I say. I left slowly.

"Man that was the most horrible thing I ever did, sketch" I say to her

She shrugged

Man she looked dead. But her parents looked real bad.

AUTHORS NOTE: will be posting the last chapter tomorrow 😭

Stay tuned for my new fanfic. Cameron Dallas. Read my other stories and follow me

Insta- excellent.espinosa

-Itzel :x