Kielia Part 1

Adam shut the door to his room roughly as he angrily stalked around. Hank knew. There weren't any witnesses that night. Hank was the witness.

That was why he had showed up running down the hall. Why he went straight to Ivy, and why he had questioned him. Adam hissed as he kicked his chair over. His coat fell to the floor, letting the little gold mirror roll under the bed.

Right, the Hounds would solve everything. He picked up the mirror sitting down on the mattress. He activated it waiting as it flashed.

"Prince." Coleron huffed annoyed as he barked at the others in the room.

"You ready for that job?" Adam asked as the ugly dwarf nodded. "Good. I need that girl found and silenced. The Boars are hunting her now to make sure she doesn't return. I have no further need for them." Adam hissed agitated.

"Kill the girl and anyone that gets in our way. You said something about a soldier before. Also, what does this girl look like?" Coleron asked, settling down at a desk to take notes.

"The girl is fair skinned with purple blue eyes and raven black hair that reaches her chin. She was wearing a silver, purple dress when we parted ways, but she has secrets that can never be uttered. I need her killed yesterday." Adam hissed as Coleron hesitated frowning. "Did I say something to confuse you?" Adam asked angrily as Coleron shook his head, leaning away from the mirror.

"It's just... Are you sure it was a woman? Your description is a very rare occurrence. I have only met one other as you described, and he is clearly not a woman." Coleron muttered as Adam paused. He grunted, shaking his head.

"I'm positive this is a girl. She is the soldiers daughter. Late teens, I would guess." Adam told him slowly as Coleron nodded.

"Now tell me about the soldier. I will send the two brats after him." Coleron grunted. He was positive now. He couldn't let Quinn near the girl if there was a chance they were related.

What were the chances they weren't when they shared similar traits so incredibly rare? Maybe this was his chance to replace Quinn after all. With something younger too. Adam rolled his eyes as Coleron mumbled to himself as he scribbled out notes.

"Hank is older than I am, I want to say late thirties, early forties. He is the captain of the border patrol at the edge of the kingdom, almost a day's walk from the palace. The sky carriages can get me there in about an hour or so though. He lives in an herbalists' hut on the forest floor.

"They have a small garden out front with an arch gate entryway. You can see the stairwell to the upper kingdom from their porch. Hank is a well-trained military man with a very soft woman. I doubt she will give you any trouble." Adam informed him as Coleron nodded.

"Alright and when would you like them dead?" Coleron asked as Adam growled annoyed. "Yesterday. Got it. Even if we head out tonight it will still take the brats two days to get to the Trayson boarder. It might take us almost a week to make it to the bottom of the cliff unseen. You will probably hear about the murder in your kingdom before you hear from me." Coleron confirmed as Adam frowned.

He needed Hank to die quickly, but not before he got Ivy out of the kingdom. He knew she would fight him the moment Hanks' death was announced.

"I get married tomorrow night. I plan to leave the kingdom on honeymoon with my new bride the day after. Don't kill the couple before then. I don't want to cause problems with the new wife." Adam grumbled paranoid.

Coleron nodded making Adam grunt as he closed the mirror. Good that was finished. He tucked the mirror into his pocket, pausing when he felt the piece of paper. He pulled it out, frowning at it. Whores could usually be found at night. He nodded, grabbing his cloak as he left his room.