Kielia Part 2

Why couldn't things be easy for once? Adam grinned darkly. Where would the fun be if it was easy? Adam wandered over as the man forcefully tried to strip her as he kept her pinned against the wall.

"Excuse me." Adam started as the man shoved him away from him.

"Wait your turn, like everyone else." He bit out, keeping his eyes on the trembling woman.

"Then I guess we do this the hard way." Adam sighed as he pulled out his dagger. He didn't even hesitate as he stepped forward slicing the man's oblivious throat. He released the girl clutching his throat as he fell to the floor in spasms.

"Do I have to wait on anyone else?" Adam asked, waving his dagger in the air. The rest of the men grabbed their clothes quickly as they hightailed it out of her house. Kielia slid down the wall in shock staring at the corpse on her living room floor.

"Why?" She asked in a shaking voice as Adam sighed crouching beside her.

"I don't waste my time on useless people. I have dreams. Dreams that involve people dead. Like your husband's ill-bred mutt." Adam purred as he cleaned his blade on the carpet.

"Raven. You plan on killing Raven." Kielia stuttered as Adam nodded. He jumped surprised when she laughed. "Thank god. Once she is gone, everything will fix itself." Kielia breathed as she leaned back against the wall.

"Raven, huh? Such a boring name for such an intriguing girl." Adam muttered as he sat beside her. She pouted at him, confused turning to face him.

"I thought you were going to kill her?" Kielia asked softly as Adam smiled and nodded.

"I have already called the assassins to do the job. If she isn't dead yet, she will be. As well as her parents and sister. I'm sorry dear, but surely you understand. Rosila has sided with the enemy and cannot be trusted." Adam murmured as he patted her exposed knee. Her dress had shifted, revealing her smooth meaty thighs.

"I suppose I should be upset that you would want to kill my daughter." Kielia murmured as she leaned against him. Adam frowned at the soft curves pressing up against him. "However, can I barter for another form of punishment?" Kielia asked shifting until she straddled his lap.

"I only allow death as a punishment." Adam told her as he rubbed her hips.

"But my way is so much more rewarding." Kielia promised as she leaned into him.

"I suppose I could at least listen to your suggestion." Adam said reasonably.

"She has betrayed me by siding with her father's lover's brat. I want her to suffer, but I think death is just too soft. Getting raped by someone you trusted to the point where you are carrying their child... Destroys a girl from the inside." Kielia mumbled as Adam glanced up into her eyes.

"You want her to suffer like you did. Make her understand your point of view." Adam considered as Kielia nodded. "It's twisted. I like it. Rumor is your daughter is on her way to Welpion. It will be tough to find her, let alone find someone willing to rape her." Adam grumbled.

Welpion didn't have such crimes because the king did his job and quickly too. Kielia let out a small gasp as Adams hands wandered freely.

"Not just anyone. It has to be someone in power. Someone she could never outrun. Someone who can deny everything. Someone well known and well liked. It has to be you. I want her to suffer every time she hears your name. I want her to remember what she lost to the king of Trayson." Kielia purred as Adam kissed her neck.

"Not here." Kielia gasped getting to her feet and frowning at the dead body. Adam got to his feet and followed her into a side room. He had a deal to make as he closed the doors to the bedroom.