Chapter 17

*Prince Pov*

Im on my way to the english class India is in so we can walk to second block together. I was just walking in the class when i see india and Jacob kissing. That broke my heart cause i really do like and care for India and this is a slap in the face, i mean i thought she liked me, but i was wrong. They pulled apart and India looked me in my face.

India: Prince Wait

I couldnt take it, I just so heartbroken i ran. I ran all the way down the hallway pushing people out my way and i ran out the door and all the way home. I ran the whole 10 minutes, i was on such a ruhs i didnt give a damn about how tired i was.

I made it home and thank god my mom had to work so im home alone until 7. I really couldnt believe what i saw. India kissing Jacob latimore. I mean am i not good enough. I know i never asked her out or anything but i thought we had a connection. I flopped down on the couch letting my emotions take over. I was just thinking when_

Baby your my everything

your all i ever wanted

We can do it real big_

Thats India's message ringtone. I just ignored it.

I was nodding off when my phone kept going off. Finalyy i got so annoyed i turned the sound and vibration off completly.  I dozed off and finaly i went to sleep.

*7 hours later*

I woke up and seen i was still on the couch. The only thing that could help me right now is an Ice coffe and double chocolate muffin from starbucks. I checked my phone and seen i had 125 messages from India, 25 missed calls from India too.

I swear this is getting my more pissed than eva. I juct clear my notifications and check the time. Its 4:00.  Im hungry so off to starbucks i go. I slide on my Nirvanan Hoodie and put on my Yellow beats. I was about to walk to starbucks. I opened my door and.......

There was India. I was about to slam the door in her face when she put her hand on the door and stoped me.

India: Prince please let me explain

Me:theres nothing to explain, we wernt dateing so you can do what ever you want to do so leave.

India: No. Jacob Perez im not leaving until you hear me out. Give me 10 minutes and after that if you still dont want me here ill leave.

I was about to say no when she inturupted my thoughts.

India: I got ice coffe and a chocolate muffin from Starbucks.

Dang my one weakness.

Me: Fine 10 minutes and thats it.

I moved aside and let her in. We went into the living room and sat on the sofa. I grabbed my Ice coffee and she just sat there with a worried look on her face.

Me: Tik Tok your time is wasting.

India: your right. Ok so Prince what you saw was not wat you think.

Me: so i didnt see you lip locked wiht Jacob latimore.

India: It wasnt like that

Me: than what was it, tell me.

India: If youll shut up and listen i will.

Me: fine

I went back to drinking my coffee and she continued.

Me: Ok yes me and Jacob did kiss but it was an accident. I was leaning in for a hug and so was he and it just hapened. I dont even like jacob no more than a friend.  Cymphonique was telling me that since me and you arent commited that i should give him a try but i dont want to. That kiss was a hudge mistake and really akward. I dont want no other guys lips against mine except yours. Jacob perez i really like you and im sorry if you felt like you cant like me or want me any more because of that... Im done

I was lost for words. Yea i knew she liked me but she really likes me. I want to believe that kiss was a mistake and nique is a pain right now for wwhat she told India.

Me: India i forgive you and im just jealouse Jacob kissed you before i could evan get a peck.

Idia: Prince please dont do me feel like this ever again

Me: I promise

I leaned in and gave her a hug. I didnt want to let her go and no time soon was i. I was in my own world.

India: Umh prince you can let go

Me: ohh my bad. 

I let her go. I looked into her bronish hazel eyes and her deep dimples. I couldnt help but smile when i see her.

India: SO does this mean i can still stay to see the tim burton movies.

Me: of course

India: Great

She was so bubbly like a little kid.

Me: Ok so The movies are by the dvd player. Pick which one and ill pop the popcorn

India: OK

she hoped off the sofa quick to where i pointed. I had to admit when she got up i looked at her ass and it was nice. It wasnt to big or to small and it sat up perfectly. I mean a blexican( black mexican) just wanted to grab it but i heald in th eurge. I went into the kitchen and poped th epopcorn. 

When it got done i put it in a bowel and went back in the living room. I walk in and see she got Corpse Bride about to play.

Me: Good choice

India: I thought you would say that

SHe got up and got back on the couch. She sat on the far end and i sat on the other end.  

The movie started and we were into it. 

*30 MINUTES LATER*

Ok so ive been looking at this movie and india simontaniouly. Its like i would watch th emovie thne stare at her. Like right now im stareing at her and shes really into the movie. She is really pretty. I was jsut stareing at her when i heard the front door open. We both looked back at the door and i see my mom coming home from work.

Me: Hay mom

mom: Hay baby how was your day

Me: good

India: Hay ms.Perez

Mom: Hay india sweety how are you doing

India: good thx you

Mom: thats good. Well ima be out you kids way. If you need me ill be upstairs  if you need me

me: bye mom

She went upstairs and indias attention was back at the movie. She was eating that popcorn tho. I grabbed the bowel from her and she just stared at me.

India: why did you do that

Me: cause i can

India: meanie

Me: aww poor thang

India: no

Me: aww

SHe just laughed at looked back at the movie. I sat th ebowel on the floor by me. I grabbed Inidas arm lightly and she looked at her arm then at me.

Me: come here

India: uuh fine.

SHe crawled over on he couch to the end where i was and she layed her head on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her and our legs inertwined. I pulled the blanket off the couch on to us and  we finished watching the movie.