Prod&Elle<3

*Elle's Pov*

Im in the car with Prod and he looks good. He had on:

*Black Polo collar shirt

*Tan true religion jeans

*Red adidas

He had on his Teddy Bear chain i gave him for his birthday. My baby looked good. He was driving with one hand on the wheel and the other on my thigh.

Me: Prod where are you taking me

Prod: I told you its a surprise

Me: Well can i get a hint

Prod: Nope

Me:If you love me you'll give me a hint

Prod: and if you love me youll chill and enjoy the ride.

I just leaned back in my seat and looked out the window. I  eyes where starting t get heavy so i nodded off.

*10 minutes later*

Prod: Baby wake up

He shooked me lightly and i opened my eyes.  I stretched and looked out the window and see that we are at the Valentines day carnival. Aww i told him noths i wanted to come here and he remembered.

Me: aww how sweet prod

Prod: Yea well i remember you saying you wanted to come here, so here we are

I leaned in and gave him a hug. We got out the car and we walked hand in hand to the gate. Where i see this girl named Keri that goes to our school working the tickets.

I dont like her for the simple fact that she wanted to go with Prodigy but he chose me over her tilapia smelling ass.

We walked up to the gate and she started smiling but when she saw me her face faded.

Keri: Hay Prodigy how ya doing.

Prod: Good

She started smiling then she looked at me and started mean mugging so i gav eher a look back.

Keri: MMHM You

Me: MMHHM fish and dick 

Keri: excuss me

Me: I didnt stutter

Prod: Ummh can i just get two wrist band splease

Keri: anything for you prod.. Anything

Me: Damn bit your dying of dehydration in that booth want me to give you some of prod semen cause you sure eye rapeing him.

Prod: Elle chill

Keri: Girl you betta listen to him before you get hurt.

Me: You talk alot of shit, thats probably why your breath smells the way it do

Keri:You know what

Me: What

at this point we were causing a scene and i can tell Prod was getting embarrased so for my man ima chill.

Me: Never mind just give us the wristbands cause i dont have time for this.

She got the wristbands and prod paid for them. SHe gave them to him and we walked in. We went to one of the benches to put them on.

Prod: Babe why do you let her get to you

Me: I just cant stand her. Ever since weve gone out she thinks that i broke yall up when yall didnt evan go together.