Chapter 16

Ok so sorry about the late updates. Ive been really busy with Soccer practice and school, but now im back and im bring the fire to the flame of drama. SO lets get started.

***************************************************************************************************************

*4months Later*

*LaLa pov*

I left my girl back home

I dont love her no more

And she'll neva fucking know that

These fucking eyes that im staring at

Let me seeee that asss

Look at all this caaash_

I slam my hand down on my alarm clock and i check the time and see its 6:00Am. I gotta get up and get ready for school. I tunr ova and see Myles asleep. Yes my boyfriedn myles spends the night sometimes but we dont do anything. I sit up and shake him and he opens his eyes and smiles.

Myles: good morning baby

Me: you too. Now get up so we can get ready for school, I got my bathroom and you got the guest one.

Myles: Why dont we shower together

Me: Boy  no, I swear weve slept together one time now your freaking addicted

Myles: Cause i love you

Me: OOh shit i love you too but i gotta get ready for school.

Myles: Fine.

We got out of bed adn i went into my bathroom and he left the room to go into the guest one.

I went it my bathroom and turned on the radio to 92.3 and the Steve Harvey Morning Show was on. They just started playing my song No Lie by 2chainz ft. Drake. I stripped down and got into my hot shower. 

I washed myself anad then i wetted my hair so i could get all wavy.*15MIN LATER*

I got out the shower and wrapped a towel around me. I wiped the steam off my Mirror and stared into my beautiful reflection. I towel dried my hair and added some moose onto it.

I walked out and went into my room. I went to my door and locked it so Myles couldnt get in. I dropped my towel and put on some Jergens lotion and i put on some Dove deoderant. Ya know i gotta keep this body clean. I swear my lightskin self is growing a 4pack.

I grabed a pair of red boyshorts and sports bra from my dresser and put them on.

I then went itno my closet and figured out what i wanted to wear. I decided to wear:

*Black off the shoulder crop top that said SWAG in white.

*Red shorts

*black fishnet stockings

*Black Adidas 

I went to my bathroom and got to work on my hair. I decided to wear it down. I flat iron my bag and added a sequince Red headband. I added some black eye liner and some clear lipgloss. Simple yet cute. I looked at myself one more time and i was ready to go. I checked the time and see it was 7:20.

I went into my room grabbed my White and Red Gucci bag. I grabbed my Iphone5 and put it in my bag. I turned off my lights nd left my room. I walked downstairs and see Myles on the couch watchign Sesame Street. I swear this boy is a big ass kid.

Me: Yea reayd

Myles: Ye, were taking ym car or yours

Me;Yours.