B.E.T part 1

*Prods Pov*

I wake up this morning and Happy as ever.  I lift my head up and see me and Elle on the floor with a blanket covering us. She had on my T-shirt and she just rested so peacfully. Last night was amazing and it wore me out. I got from on top of her while trying not to wake her.

I got up and walked into the living room. I looked everywhere for my phone, until i found it in my shoes. I unlocked it and seen i had a lot of missed calls and messages. I went through my messages first.  I had

3 form Roc, 2 from Bre, 1 from India and 1 from Prince. I checked Prince message

*Rock_With_Misfits*: PROD WHERE ARE YOU WE HAVE TO LEAVE FOR NEW YORK BY 1:00.

I check the time and it was 12:00. I forgot we had to leave for New York today to be on 106 and park. 

*Moonwalking_WIth_Elle*: Damn, im leaving Elle's house now meet  you guys at the airport.

I hurried up and put on my clothes. I slipped on my boxers and then my pants. I slipped on my shoes and left my shirt off since it was on Elle.

I grabbed my phone and keys and left. I will just text her on the plane but now i have to hurry and go home.

*Skipping to when i Get Home.*

I pull up in the driveway and grab my keys. I ran up to my house and unlocked the door. I opened the door and ran upstairs to my room. I hurried and grabed my bag since we would be gone over night. I hurried and went into the bathroom. I grabbed a rag wet it and wiped down real quck so i owuldnt be smeling like sex and sweat. I brushed my teeth and washed my face.

I ran back into my room and grabbed a clean pair of boxers. I went into my dresser and grabbed a pair of black basketball shorts. I slipped those on and then i put on a white wife beater. I slipped on my Nike slides. I grabbed my phone charger, laptop, laptop charger and stuffed them in my bag. I grabbed my bag makeing sure i had my keys and left. 

I ran out the house makeing sure i locked it up. I ran to my car and threw my bag in the back seat.

??: OOOWW

Me: What The Fuck

I got so scared. I looked in the backseat and there was India. She was rubbing her head.  She was dressed like she was goin somewhere. She had on

*Black nirvana crop top that hung off one shoulder

*Yello shorts

*Yellow vans

She had her hair in a curly afron with a yellow headband around it.

Me: India, you almost gave me a Heart attack. Like what the fuck are you doing

India: I was hoping to come with you guys to new york

Me: India you cant go

India: Why not. My manager Nicki already set it up so i can ride with yall. 

Me: SO why are you sneaking

India: I was going to scare you when we got there, but i got attacked by your bag

Me: I dont have time for this. Its already 12:30 and the airport is 20 minutes away. I guess your going

India: Yes

She crawled from the back seat to the passenger side. Man i dont need to miss this flight. I started the car and we drove off. 

*Skipping to on the plane*

*INDIA'S POV*

Were on the plane now. At first the guys were shocked but once walter and Keisha explained how Nicki Minaj my manager called they loosend up a bit. Were on the plane chillen. Im beside my cuzz Prod, hes in his seat wiht his Beats on about to k.o, Ray is behind us with his drawing notebook.

prince is in the back doing something, and Roc is asleep in front of us. I get up from my seat and walk to the back were princeton is. He was listening to his music and he was asleep. I decided to sit in the seat rihgt beside him. 

I took out my Samsung Gallaxy note and started takeing pictures. I took one with him asleep and me with a funk faceing makeing it look like his breath stinks.

Then i took one that looked like both of us was asleep. The last one i took was me giving him a kiss on the cheek. 

I uploaded the pictures to instagram.

Prince K.o on this trip to New York. Cant wait to be backstage @106andpark hope he gets a breath mint.

@princemisfit @_realprod @spiffy_tho @raytrendyme

I uploaded them and within seconds the guys phones and mine were going off. I got up and went back to my seat. I checked my notifications and i already had 38 likes within 1 minute, and 26 comments within 30 seconds.

Some saying: Awww

Others saying: cant wait to see them

But one caught my eye. It was from prince

Princemisift: HAHAHA SOOOOO FUNNY, NOT. Its alright ima getcha back

 I got back up and went back to where prince was. He was up listenign to his music. I sat down beside him and he looked at me and took his earphones off. 

Prince: You dirty

Me: aww prince stop being a baby

Prince: Naw talking bout my breath stinks

Me: well it is a little bit rough

Prince: Oh really

Me: Yes really

Were now in each others face only a few inches apart. He like shis lips and im looking at them. I notice him lean in and so do i. Then our lips colide.

His were so soft and plump. I was getting into it. I opened my mouth and he stuck his tongue in. It tasted sweet like skittles. I heald his face makeing him come closer ad he heald my arms. I didnt want it to end, then our phones went off.  we ignored it until our phones started vibrating like wild.

We pulled apart and checked our phone. It was notifications from Instagram. I clicked on the nnotifications and it was a picture of me and prince kissing. I checked who it was from and it was from Roc

Spiffy_Thou: She was just talking about his breath now shes kissing him. It must not of smealt that bad.

I checked the rest of my notifications and htey were mainly from TM. Some were hating others were happy. Prince liked the pic and so did the rest of the guys. Before the pic i had 345 followers, after the pic i now have 589.

Me: Ima kill Roc

Prince: Hes goinna pay

Me; How

****************************************************TBC*********************************************

HOW DO YOU GUYS THINK THEY SHOULD GET ROC BACK?? COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW