Chapter 24

*2weeks later*

*Myles Pov*

Im at my house alone playing 2k12 when i hear a knock at the door. I pause the game and go answer and when i open the door i see Star at the door wearing Booty Shorts and a white tank top.

Me: Wat up?

Star: You're not gonna let me in?

Me: Ummh yea

I moved out the way and let her in. I closed the door behind us making sure no one saw her come in. I walked into the living room and she was already on the couch making herself at home. I sat down beside her.

Me: Sooooo hows it been?

Star: Cut the crap you know and i know why im here!

Me: Well not really because i dont believe its true.

Star: Nigga, im pregnant, ok, so check yourself before i get my step dad to do it for ya!

Me: I just dont believe it.

Star:*gets up* Well maybe Bre will when i tell her about your dirty ass!

I grab her arm and sit her back down. If your wondering, yes, me and Star did it. It started when he had to do that school project with the baby and ever since then we've been at it like rabbits. But, It stopped 2 weeks ago after i gave Bre her promise ring. Two days after that Star told me she was pregnant, i dont believe it but at the same time i do.

Me: Chill, ima tell her just not now. But are you POSITIVE your pregnant?

She went into her purse rambling. After a few minutes she pulled out a pregnancy test and it had a pluse sign on it.

Star: Yes im sure.

She started crying and i felt bad. I moved closer to her and held her in my arms rubbing her back.

Me: Its ok dont cry.

Star: No its not ok. My career is over and im going to be a single parent.

Me: No you're not, because ima be here for you. I had a part in it and ima have a part in rasing him/her.

She smiled and gave me a hug. I just thought in my mind how Bre is going to hate me.

*********************************************************************************************

*India's Pov

Im in twist and I apartment. Cymphonique is over and her and twist are in his room having "ADULT PLAY TIME". Luckly our rooms are sound proof so i wont have to hear none of that.

Like a bullet your love hit me to the core

I was flying 'till you knocked me on the floor

And its so foolish how you keep me wanting more

I checked my Samsung galaxy4 and seen i had a text from Erik. Ever since New York we've been communicating none stop.

*phone convo*

*2All_Star_Bxtch*: Wassup lil 'Ma

*Puff_Baby*: Nun much at home wbu

*2All_Star_Bxtch*: Nun, in in L.A for a few days so i was wondering if I could come see you and we hang out.

I thought about it for a second. Would it be wise to let Erik see me and we hang out. What if Prince see and he thinks something is going on. But then again this could be the push Prince needs to ask me out.