oh lawd

ok so this story i starting off as a imagin but it you dnt like the rated r parts than skip to chapter 3. Ima make this clear the OMG girlz will be in it an they start off mean but something will hapeen and it will change. I love the omg girlz, so if you read this sorry, dont mean anything by it and it will get better i promise>

************************************************************************************************************

*LaLa Pov*

Mom: LALA!

me:mmmmhhm

mom: LALAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Me: What!!!

I wake up in sit in bed waiting for an answer but dont get one. Man i look at my clock and see its 1:00 pm. I really didint want to get out of bed. I was just tired and lazy.

My bad, My name is La'Portia Johnson, but im know as LALA. Im 17Years old and my family is one of the richest in Sana Monica, California. Im a Senior with a 4.0 GPA and a perfect 10 body.. Well i think i do. Lol yea im a lil concedid but who cares I LOVE ME. Anyway, My mom is a Stylist for the top name artist. Such as, Elle Varner, Ciara, Trey Songz, Chris Brown, Jay-Z and Beyonce, Alica Keys, Miguel, Lil Wayne, and my daddy PLIES. Yep i said it Plies is my daddy, you know the guy who has the song SHAWTY, BECKY and more. Yep thats how we got stacks. My parents are divorced, and i live with my mom.

Anyway i get out of bed and go into my moms room. I see her laying down in the bed and it smelt in there, OMG she had sex before she called me in

me:EWWWW, yall nasty calling me in here after the sex. *holds nose* watcha needed

mom: its time for you to get up and walk COCO

COCO is my wrinkled cream colored pitbull. She is adorable and i just love her.

me: maaannnnn

Mom: you wanted her so now you have to take care of her now go

I walk out her room and go into my bathroom. I go and wash my face and brush my teeth. Ima take a shower when i get back. I get done and go in my room. I throw on a pair of black sweat pants and my blue Adidas sportz bra. I get done and put on my black and blue adidas track shoes. I put my hair in a quick messy bun. I put on carmax, grab my IPhone4, my limited edition hello kitty beats, and leave my room. Im heading twords the stairs when mom called me again. I walk in there rooom this time holding my breath.

me: what

mom: Im going out tonight on a date, so I might not be here when you get back, but were getting a hotel and I will be back in the morning.

me: ok

I know most of you guys would be hapy, but i just wanna sleep. I go downstairs and call coco. she comes to me from her room, yes she has a room and i put her collar on. I dont feel like going to the dog park in beverly hills so i just walk down to the dog park a few blocks away. I put on my beats and we start jogging.

We get to the park and run around it and then ran through the trail. I start getting tired and i see a water fountain by a bench. I get some water and sit down with coco laying on the grass asleep. I decide to take a break and go on WATTPAD and see wats going on. I start writing a story called Missing You when i look up and see

this gorgeous, light skin, juicy lip fella jog your way. I had to admit i was just staring at him. He had no shirt on and you could see his glistening six pack with muscular arms coming your way. He was sweating and he was just deliciouse. I can see his erection through his tight basketball shorts. Hes Getting Closer and he starts slowing down going twords the water fount. He stops to take a brake and bends over to get a drink. He has the most perfect booty you ever seen and its better close up. I stare but turn my head quick back to my phone so he wouldn notice. Then he turnd around and bout to sits right next to you.

??- Mind if i sit here

me: no not at all

??- thx, by the way im chresanto august but my friends call me roc

me: Hi im La'Portia but you can call me LaLa

I stick my hand out and he shakes it. His hands were wet but soft.

Roc- beautiful name for a beautiful girl

me- thx and your not to bad yourself

Im just blushing. I usualy dont but there something diffrent about him.

roc- So.... Do you wanna walk and get to know each other better??(

me- Yes!!.. I mean cool( Wth hope i wasnt to eager)

Roc- Great

he holds out his hand and I grab it looking at his body then his juicy lips back at his beautiful brown eyes then finally his curly hair.. I grab it and let out a little moan.

CoCo was still asleep so i just carried her like a wittle baby