Chapter 27

*Rocs pov*

I wake up the next morning with a sleeping LaLa on my chest. Her light snores and light breathing meant she was at peace. I slid her off me not waking her, when my phone vibrated on my nightstand.

I look at the caller I.D and see its Prod. I got into the hall so i don't wake sleeping beauty.

*phone Convo*

Me: Hello

Prod: Yea so about last night. Why didnt you tell me about you smashing LaLa i thought i was ya boy

Me: Your are but that was a secret between me and her

Prod: Man i hate to say this, but shes a hoe. Dont get me wrong shes cool and all but the girl been passed around.

Me: watcha mean passed around.

Prod: She slept with Prince, in fact did you know Prince was her first.

Me: But that was years ago before me and her met.

Prod: Your right there but still.

Me:Naw Prod you know im right.

Prod:Man what ever, but what did her parents say when you dropped her off.

Me: ummh ya see,

Prod: You didnt drop her off did you

Me:No

Prod: HOE

Me: We didnt sleep together. We just talked about what happened with the whole Myles thing.

Prod: So your telling me, you had a fine curvy light skin like LaLa who you've smashed before, in your bed and you didn't hit that.

Me: Naw man.

Prod: Whats wrong with.

Me: Nigga she just got into a fist fight with her boyfriend.

Prod: You always gotta be Captain Save A Hoe.

Me: Boy you flaw. I thought Lala was your friend?

Prod: She is but shes also a hoe and a girl I want to smash.

Me: Man nigga bye

Prod: Bye man

*phone convo ends*

I cant believe Prod would say some shit like that. I walk back into my room and I see Lala awake.

I walk back in closing the door sitting beside her on the bed.

Lala: Im not a Hoe

Me: You heard

Lala: Your voice is loud and the walls are thin

Me: I know your not a Hoe

Lala: Ive only slept with three people. Thats you Prince and Myles. I only slept with you and Myles Once. Prince was my first and I was his

Me: You dont have to explain yourself to me, i understand. What you do is your business.

Lala: Thanks Roc *gives him a hug*

*SKIPPING A YEAR LATER INTO THE FUTURE *

*LaLas Pov*

Its been awhile since we last spoke, so I'll catch you up. Me and Myles broke up. He stilled called saying how sorry he was so I got my number changed. Me and Prod aren't cool. Were not beefing he just don't like me and I don't give a fuck.

Cymphonique and lil twist moved to Texas. India moved to New York to be with Eric but she still visits. Star had her baby. Its a Girl named Milanie(Me-la-knee). Shes cute i must admit.

Me and Prince got alot closer since graduation and were best friends.

Me and Roc have been inseparable and we have been dating for two months now. He's even helping me move into my Condo today.

Im in my room finishing up packing my stuff with my mom on the floor taping boxes, while Roc and my Dad are at my Condo helping the movers set up my furniture.

Lala'sMom: Ima miss you baby

Me: Mom im moving to Los Angeles. Its no more than an hour away.

Lala'sMom: I know, but your my baby. Your already 18 and soon wont need me.

Me: Aww mom Ima always need you, dont worry about that.*gives her hug*

We were having a really good bonding moment when in walks my dad.

Lala's Dad: Baby dont leave me out

Me: Of course not daddy

I get up and give him a hug.I let him go and look around.

Me: Daddy wheres Roc?

Lala'sDad: He walked down to his house for a minute, he said he'll be back.

Me: iight

LaLa's Dad: Hay lauren

Lala's mom:*stands up*Algernod or should I say plies

Lala's dad: Still as bitter as ever I see

Lala's mom: Still a wanna be Tupac I see

Me: Can yall go one minute without arguing for me.

Lala's mom: Sure baby

Lala's dad: You already know I can for my babygirl

Me: Good, now grab a box