Chapter 23

*Prince's Pov*

Were at the pool and Prod and Roc are already in. I was about to get in when i notice Ray walking up to India and she looked real uncomftorbale. It looks like they were arguing, i couldnt hear what they were saying but i saw Ray flick out his tonge and walk my direction. He was about to get in the pool when i stopped him.

Me: What were you and India talking about

Ray: Nothing important

Me: Then why did you flick your tonge out at her

Ray: Just to creep her out, sinc ei know she dont like it.

Me: Ray back off ok. You have a girlfriend and India i hope soon to be mine

Ray: Look at lil prince sticking up for his lady. 

Me: Ray im seriouse

He just walked past me and into the pool. I swear Rya betta chill. I see India get up and go into 5 ft. Were a little deeper than here but not by much.

Me: India why dont you come over here with us

India: Ummh Naw i good

Me: Come on its just 8 ft.

India: Im good in 5 ft. Yall have fun.

I looked over to prod and he shook his head no.

Me: Why not

Prod: She dosent like going no deeper than 5 ft. 

Me: She catn swim

Prod: She can, she just had a tramatic experience to where she will not go in water that up to her neck.

I thought about it and wondered what happened. I left the guys and swam over to where she was. When i went over there she had her eyes close and earphones in. I swam infront of her and put my hands on here waist. 

She grabbed my wrist tight and she was teansing (spell check) up. I let go of her and she opened her eyes. She took her earphones out and wrapped them around her phone and put them back outside the pool.

Me: Are you ok

India: Yea, just dont ever do that again

Me: Can i ask you a question

India: what

Me: what happened to make you not want to go past water that goes up to you neck

India: Prod told you that

Me: Yea

India: Why didnt he tell you its his fault

Me: What he do

India: I dont want to talk about it

Me: You dont have to if you dont want to. But when ever your ready to im here for you

India: I know 

SHe came close to me and gave me a hug. I hugged her back and i fealt eyes burning the side of my neck. I turned my head and they were rays. I flicked him off and he turned around.

Back in California

:LaLa Pov:

Im at home playing with my wittle baby puppy CoCo. Were downstairs in her room when the doorbell rang. I got off the floor and stood up. I walked out the room and went to the door.

Me: Who is it

??: Myles

I opened the door and i see Myles with white roses in his hands.

Me: Aww those ofr me

Myles: Naw these are for your mom. For thanking her for the most beautiful thing in my life.

Me: Aww thats sweet

Myles: Yea, but this*Pulls an American Diamond Jewlery bag from behind his back* Is for you.

Me: Aww what is it

Myles: Let me in and you'll see

I moved out his way and let him in. I closed the door behind him and in my mind something hit me. Its not our Anniversary, Nor my birthday or Valentines day. American Diamond is a very expensive place even though he is Mindles Behavior Dj and he works with Chris Brown, something is going on.

I walk in the kitchen where he went and i see him in my fridge. I grab the roses and put them in a Vase. (vahze, the real expensive ones.)

Myles gets his head out the fridge and he has two bottles of Dr.Pepper with strawberries.

Me: Bae where did you put my bag.

Myles: I have it on my arm, lets go upstairs to your room.

Me: Ok boy, you go ahead cause i gotta lock CoCos fence.

He headed upstairs and i went back into CoCos room and locked her fance so she couldnt get out. I head upstairs twords my room. I get in there and i see myles on my beanbag chair watching SpongeBob.

I sit in his lap and look for my bag.

Me: Babe can i have my bag now

Myles: For a kiss

I lean in and give him a kiss.

Myles: Yea you can get it

He holds it up and my eyes got big. I grabbed the bag and opened it. It was a ring box. I opened it and my eyes got big and watery. Inside was a beautiful diamond ring. It had to bands of white diamonds. In the middle was a band with Pink diamonds and the bigges diamond in the center was in the shape of a heart and it was Pink.

Me: Aww baby i love it*Tears drip down face*

Myles:*wipe away tears* Its alomst as beautiful as you. This ring is a Promise ring and to let you know that ima always be here for you and will nenver try to hurt you. I love you La'Portia Marie Johnson and one day i will put a wedding ring on it, but for now will you take my promise ring.

Me: Of course baby.

I gave him a hug and he huged me back tight. In the pit of my stomach i feel gilt because i never told him about Roc nor Prince and they all have beame close. I know it will kill him, but i have to teel him just not now.