chapter 14

*2months later*

*Elle Pov*

Im at home alone. Mom and Dad are gone on another bussines trip, this time in Atlanta. So Craig is coming over to keep me company *not like that cha nasties*

I was in the living room feeding Craig Jr. I swear for a babydoll it sure does eat alot. i really acts like a real baby and its kinda creepy. Hes just like his daddy. If i come u missing this chuckie type doll got me.

I check the time and see its 11 And craig is going to be here at one. I feed the baby and put him to sleep its crib. I went and took a shower. I put my hair in the pony tail holder and stripped. I put the water on hot. Its not to hot to burn ya skin but its border line. I put my Ipod on the deck and pressed shuffle. I got in the shower and the song ICE by kelly rowland came on. I love that song it made me think of prod.

I started to sing along.

your like, ICE

I-C-E, fells so nice

scorching me

your so HOOO OOOOOOOT

i got finish taking my shower and This song MY girl came on. Than i Heard prod start to sing. I was listening to the lyrics and the song was so cute. Like really it was. SAYING i text him after school i do it like its homework, up in the salon i do it like its homework. Like it was amazing.

I checked the time and seen it was 11:45. I got out the bathroom and went into my room to find something to wear. It was a nice day outside. The wind was blowing, it felt amazing. I decide to wear the shoes My auntie Elle varner *yep im name after her* wore in her first video.

*Ya know the adidas ones with the cheetah print and bones on the shoelaces*

She gave them to me saying she loves me more than her Adidas. LOL my family is corney.

It was now 12:30 and i finally decided what i wanted to wear. I went back in the bathroom and put on my lotion and deoderant now that im air dryed. I decide to wear

A blushin green and white romper. Then i put on my Jeremy Scott bones adidas. I got done and

I brushed my teeth and tried to flat iron my hair but failed myserably. Only thing it did was make it go down but it was still wavy just not puffed out. I decided to just put it in a bun and put a white bow on top and call it a day.

I went downstairs and went into the den. I checked on Jr and he was still asleep. This doll is too real but he is cute.

He had curl brown hair and a nice brown tan skin color. He had on my older brothers baby clothes. He had on

A black polo shirt and just a diaper with a pasiphire (Spell chack) in his mouth. Prod would be here any minute.

I turned the tv on and started playing dance central HIP HOP 2 on Kinect. Yea i know that hasnt even came out yet, well when your are rich like mine you get watever you want before it even comes out to the public. Man i was killing it than i heard a knock on my door.

Come in, i yelled finishing up my dance

The door opens and in walks Prod with chiken from ChiKing

[One of the best Chiken places in Eastman GA.. Its the country but yea]

Man i was glad to cause i was hungry. I stopped playing the game and put on SYFY. Jeepers Creepers2 was on.

He sits down on the couch and open up his box and start eating.

Me: wheres mine

I say sitting down indian style next to him.

He raches besides him and hands me mine. I open up and it was mouth waterg. Thigh an 2wings with fries and a roll.