Chapter 26

*LaLas Pov*

*2weeks later*

Today everyone is at India and Lil twist house for fun night. Every Friday we go to their house and do something. Whether we swim in their pool, play games or watch movies we have fun. I finish cleaning up and decide to wear a pair of Myles sweatpants. I'm at his house so I go into his dresser looking for a pair.

I grab some purple ones that matched my Black and Purple stripped sports bra. I was about to close his drawer when I saw something. I took it out and I saw it was a baby picture.

Not just any baby picture but a baby picture at 1st trimester baby picture. The baby would be 2months old today.

I was getting heated quick. I slammed the dresser drawer back quick. I didn't want to make a scene because we were about to leave but just wait.

I put the picture in my wallet and put it in my purse. I pick it up an walk in the front room where Myles was.

Me:Ready to go

Myles:Yea,let's go

He true to kiss me but I just swerve him and walked out the door. We get into his car and drive off.

It was silent and you could. just feel the tension.

Myles:Babe is everything ok

Me:Just Gucci

Myles:Something is bothering you

Me:Not now Myles

Myles:So something is bothering you

Me:Myles I said not now. I don't feel like talking so don't push me right now or I might just go off ya feel me

Myles:Fine then

It gets back silent and a few minutes later we arrive at Indias. I see Prince, Ray and Prods car already in the driveway. Myles park an I hurry up and get out the car. I walk up the driveway and knock on the door. A few minutes Later India Opens the door.

Me:Hay boo*gives hug*

India:Hay*hugs back*

I go inside with Myles following and India closes the door behind us.

Me:Where's twist

India:Him and Cymphonique are gone on a trip and won't be back for another 3 days.

Me:Good for them

I walk into the kitchen and I see Everyone.

Me:Hay

Everyone: Hay

I give each one a hug and make small talk.We grab snacks and go into the living room and it has tension. I mean Prince was far away from India, Bahja was far away from Ray and I was far away from Myles. The only people together was Prod and Elle. Roc was just there.

Prod: Ok what's up with all this separation

Myles: I don't know what LaLas problem is.

Me: Not now Myles. I'm not in the mood so shut up.

Prod: Ok.... India what's wrong with you and Prince. Usually you two are side by side.

India: I don't know he's been avoiding me. I'm surprised he even came

Prince: I only came because I had nothing Elsa to do.

India:Why you been acting like an ass twords me then.

Prince: Your the one swapping spit with a nigga who looks like he has grass for hair.

India: His name is Erik and so what if I did kiss him. We weren't together and it just happened.