Chapter 15

*****************Princes Pov***********************************

??:Prince.... Prince

I look up and i see a little girl.

She had big Hazel eyes and she was my skin color. She had curly hair in an afro. She looked about 6. 

She was wearing a black t-shirt with green peace signs on it, she had green tights and black creepers. She had a sparkly black headband on.

Me: who are you.

I look around and i see im in an empty space. Its just all white like im dead.

Me: am i dead

??: No your just sleeping Daddy

Wait, pause did she just say daddy. Last time i checked im only 19.

Me: wait i cant have a daughter im only 19

She covers her mouth and laughs. She might think this is funny but im creeped out. She looks like me but i cant put my finger on who elsa.

Me: Foreal who are you

??: Like i said im your daughter. My name is Taylor Marie Perez. 

Me: whos your mom

Taylor: I cant say. I just came to warn you

Me: warn me about what

Taylor: watch out for Myles

Me: why

then everything went black. 

Me: wait dont go

I was running after the little light left when 

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WAH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

i woke up. Im still on the couch in Elles house. I look over and see its 10Am.  The baby is crying. I look down and prod is just K.O slobrin on the rug. 

me: Prod get up

he didnt move. I kicked him and he turned over mean mugging me.

Prod: wat 

me: ya baby crying

prod: Damn

he gets up and gives the baby his bottle. The baby quieted down and went back off to sleep.

Prod: wat time is it

Me: 10

He left the room to go upstairs. Im still trying to figure out what that dream was about. Was i just over reacting or was it a sighn, and whos the mother.

********************************************India Pov*************************************************

I wake up to a crying baby downstairs. Yes ima light sleeper. I turn over and see elle asleep like nobodies bussiness. I get up and in walks cuzzo prod.

me: Hay cuzz

Prod: wats up shortness

he tussels my hair around like we use to back in the day. He calls me shorty since in 5'6 and hes 5'9. 

me: Ummh is jacob still downstairs

prod: you mean prince

me: i guess

prod: yea hes still downstairs

before he could finish i went into my bag grabbed my toothbrush and went in the bathroom. I still had morning breath so i need to freshen that up. I walked in and DAMN elle has a hudge bathroom. I mean Damn it was like 1 1/2 rooms put together.