all or nothing

We start walking out the park and we walks twords my house. Man i was just so happy to see it i couldnt evan explain my excitement.

Before you can even get your foot in the door he picked me up bridal style and layed me on the couch. I look and see CoCo still sleep.

Roc: Lets play a little music

He puts my ipod on my speakers and Like A Virgin Again by chris brown ft. Tyga came on. I get up and put COCO in her bed and go back to the living room.

me: Perfect now lets get more comftorbale.

We start making out and he gets in between my legs. I pull him in and he kisses me harder. I decide to wrapp my legs around his waist and tackle him on the rug and take his shorts off. i start leaving butterfly kisses down his stomach all the way to his shorts. I then start taking off his boxers and i can tell he was excited. I sit on him and start grinding. He holds onto my hips and pull my down harder

roc: oh yea right there

I just get up and run upstairs to my room. I go and hide in the closet and wait for him.

*Rocs Pov*

I was enjoying myself when she gets up and go upstairs. Usualy i dont do hit and run but shes fine as hell and i just want her. I run upstaires and i turn to the right and wow she has a big house. I keep looking in all the rooms untill i come to a room filled with neon colors, must be hers. I look in her bathrooom and i look under her bed. Im about to leave untill i heard a sneeze come from the closet. I go twords it and it a walk in. I walk in and see her siting in a chair by the door.

me: My turn. I pick her up and take her back in the room and pin her on the bed. I take off her bra and starts suckking her right nipple and massaging the other with my left hand. They were just a perfect size for her coke shape body. They werent to big or too small and they werent to high nor did they sag. I start leaving kissing her in between them and she arches her back from the pleasure. Then I go down and start tuggin on her sweat pants and take them off. She was wearing no underwear and she was waxed.

Me:Guess you came prepared

she just blushes and covers her face.

I goe down under lifting her legs over my shoulder getting a good angle of your clit. I start eating her out while also still massaging her breast. I start humming and she screams.

LALA: omg baby im fina cum

me: go ahead ill clean you up.

she cum and I lik every bit of her fluid up .

Me: You taste sweet

LaLa: let me see

she kisses me liking all her juice off my lips and she just smiles.