Chapter 22

Hay guys just wanting to let yall know that ima update alot this week since im on spring break and that im starting a new story all about images. So if you want an imagine tell me what Mindless Behavior guy and what type. It can be fuuny, sweet, romantic, freaky, xrated hatever just coment below or inbox me and ill go form there

**********************************************************************************************************

::::PRODS POV::

We all left the set of 106&park and now where at the hotel. Its like 8:00 and were bored, but im pretty sure India is more broed since shes all alone in her room. Me and the guys are sitting around playing Halo on the bigscreen when i hear a knock at the door.

Knock Knock Knock

Me: Prince go get tthat since your not the only one playing

Prince: Fine 

::Prince Pov::

I get off the floor and go see whos at the door. I answer it and its India. She was wearing a bikini. The top was neon green with fringes in the front. Her bottoms were black wiht green peace signs and it tied up on the side. Her Tattoo was showing nicley on her chest and her Belly ring was just hanging and it was perfect on her with her Coke shape body.

Her hair was in its usual curly afro stage like mine. She looked amazing and i was getting hard. I was just staring and she was just a smiling.

India: Are you going to let me in

Me: UUMh oh, yea.

I moved aside and let her in. SHe walked in and her ass was like BOAW. I close the door and the gusy were so into their game they didnt see her.

Me: UUMH guys India is here

Prod: So

India: Prod your so rude. and to think i came to see if you guys wanted to go swimming with me in the indoor pool. Guess i wore thiss Bikini for nothing.

When she said Bikini Roc and Ray hoped up and looked at her.

Roc: Im coming

Ray: and so am i

Prod: Im gogin too. I dont trust you guys with my cousin, especialy Ray.

Ray: Man that hurts

India: Not as much as Beautys goinna hurt you little friend if you try anything ya freak

Roc: Well im single so im good

India: Well hurry up cause im ready to go. Ima be waiting outside while you guys get ready.

She walked out and we hurried up and put on our swim trunks.

::INDIA'S POV::

I walk outside an dim wating on the guys. To be honest Ray creeps me out so i really am glad its not just going to be me and him. To be honest from the first time i meet him hes freaked me out because of the way he stares and his tougne. Like OMG its like to long for me and we can be friends but never alone.

My back is against the door and their takeing forever. I was abotu to walk off when i heard footsteps coming my way. I turn my head and i see a guy. I mean this guy was so cute. Him and prince were about the same level of hottness but baby got my attention.

He was about 6 ft tall. He was light skin and he had  a fade with honey blonde curly hair on the top of his head. He looked no older than 20 years old. He was looking down at his phone so i couldnt tell about his face. He looked like he was just coming in form the pool cause he was wet and baby had a 6pack and had a few tattoos on his arms. I mean baby was riped and i just wanted a feel.