Chapter 18

Ok so i decided to do a cover of my Girl and the link is on the side>>>>. Hope you guys like cause im a baritone and this song was not in my range but i wanted to give it a try. I f you like please subscribe to my page. Well anyway lets continue with the story.

**************************************************************************************************************

*2 weeks later*

*Prodigy pov*

Me and Elle are going out today. Its Valentines day and its also our  7 month anniversary. This is the longest ive ever been with a girl and have not cheated. I think Elle is changing me for the better. I got out of bed and seen it was 9:00. Elle dont usualy get up till 10 so ima text her. I grabbed my Iphone 5 and texted her:

*Prod&Elle7/14/12*: HAPPY VALENTINES DAY BABY!!   I love you Gabriella Varner. You are my heart and i cant see myself without you. From day one i knew i needed you in my life and one day i hope to have a future. Until then ima make sure i try my hardest to keep you in my arms, Love you Proddy Bear:).

I sent the text. I went into my bathroom and put in my Drake take care cd.  I turned on my water and one of Me and Elle's song 

Shot For Me came on. I stripped down and stepped in the water and song along with the music.

I can see it in your eyes your angry

regret got shit on what your feeling now

Mad cause he aint like me

Oh you mad cause nobody ever did it like me

All the care i would take

All the love that we made

Now your trying to find sombody to replace what i gave to ya_

That song got us through our first break up with each other and got us back together. Yea we broke up but it was only for a week and we realized we couldnt live without each other.

I washed my body makeing dure my six pack was clean. I washed my lil afro with my blonde wiz khalifa patch. Yea i decided to switch things up and i like it better than my old due.

I got out the shower and wrapped a towel around me. I went to my mirror and cleaned the steam off. I brushed my teeth to keep my babies pearly white. Then i washed my face. I did all my hygein thind and then i went back to my room. I walked in and closed the door behind me. I turned my back and then i felt something jump on me.

WHat ever it was i swung it off me and on my bed. I turned around and it was Elle. Oh my god she scared the crap out of me.

Me: Dayum girl watcha doing trying to give me an early death.

She was just laughing her skinnny light skin ass off.  Every time i look at her i get excited. I mean this outfit she ha don got me in the mood. She had on:

*Black tank top

*Red OP boy shorts

*All black addias

*Her hair was straight and down her back

Its was a comftorbale look but she made it look so sexy. Its like her body shape does the most. Her boobs fit her bosy perfectly and sit up perky, her stomach is tight and her as is firm and round. Its big but not to big. I mean damn im lucky i cuffed her before someone elsa did.

She finnaly stoped laughing and just layed still on my bed looking at me.

Me: again what are you ding here, infact how did you get in.