Chapter 28

I load up my Jeep Wrangler with all my boxes. I give my mom and dad a kiss good bye and I start my drive.

*1hour Later*

I make it to my condo and It was nice. It wasn't to big and it wasn't to small. I pull out my iPhone 5s and call Roc.

RING RING RIIING RING RING RIIING

*phone convo*

Roc:Hay baby

Me:Hay, where you at

Roc: Im still at your Condo setting up

Me:Well come outside to help with these boxes

Roc:Iight, im coming

*phone convo ends*

I get out the drivers side and pop the trunk. I go ahead and start unloading when I hear someone coming. I asumed it was Roc but it wasnt.

??: Hay, do you need any help ?

I turn around with the sun in my eyes. I put my hand up to get a better look of the person.

It was a guy. He was way taller then me so he had to be atleast 6'7. He was light skin, with a lot of tattoos. His hair was cut low but he had some deep waves.

He had on a pair of basketball shorts, a white tank top, and a pair of Bel Airs on his feet.

Me: ummh thanks but no thanks, my boyfriend is here helping.

??: Ok cool, so if you dont mind me asking whats your name?

Me: Im La'portia, but my friends call me LaLa

??: Im August.*smiles*

He had some pretty white teeth. His accent was different. It sounds like he's from the south.

Me: Nice to meet you August, *holds out hand*

August:, Nice to meet you too *shakes hand*

When he shook my hand out walks Roc. He comes walking down the driveway and stand right next to me

Roc: Hay baby *kisses LaLa*

Me:Hay Love *kisses him back*

Roc:Whose this?

Me: This is August

Roc: Wassup

August: Sup

Roc: So you must live round here

August: I live right next door

Me:If you dont mind me asking, where are you from? Your accent sounds southern.

August: Im from New Orleans, I moved up here a few months ago for my music.

Roc:Oh, your the guy who did a cover of Bandz

Me:I love that cover. I listen to it all the time.

August: Well thank ya kindly

Me:Well, i guess i'll be seeing you *bendover and picks up box* It was nice meeting you

August: Same here *walks away*

I Waited till he left, then I looked at Roc. He was staring him down, I mean if looks could kill. Boy August would be shot dead.

Me:Are you gonna help or are you gonna stare it him?

Roc: May bad

*3hours later*

Im finally done unpacking. My dad and Roc did a good job setting up my furniture. Its all white purple and light blue. The condo is 3bedroom, 2 and 1/2 bathroom, and a Pool. I even have a little area for CoaCoa. Yes my puppy is here with me. Shes downstairs in her area sleeping.