Chapter 7

The minute Taehyung steps into the house he hugs his parents and then rushes to me with a bright smile. Being in his warmth was everything I wished to have since the day he went back.

"I love you." He whispers.

"Me too."

I tug him to our room , carefully as he was balancing on his crutches , where our baby slept peacefully with no worries at all. Taehyung gulps , with slow steps he approaches Dowoon who didn't even know that his father has arrived to meet him for the first time.

"Our son." Taehyung mumbles , fingers touching the soft skin of Dowoon who stirs in his sleep making Taehyung to retreat his hands quickly.

"It's okay. It's almost time for him to wake up. He has been sleeping for long." I assure him.

Taehyung pecks Dowoon's head "I can't believe we have a little one."

"We do." I kiss his cheek lovingly.

Using his crutches he sits on the bed and pulls me to sit beside him. He hugs me again sighing "Let me feel you in my arms. I missed you so bad."

"I did too." I peck his hairs again and again.

He chuckles "Are you eating well , Jagiya ? I read somewhere that you need to have good food to build up your strength again."

His concern had my stomach burst into butterflies. I kiss his cheek "I am. Infact your mother feeds till my stomach bursts. I am not even kidding."

We both laugh.

Loud cries disturb us when we were talking about random things. Taehyung was excited to see Dowoon awake as he impatiently hovered around me while I took Dowoon in my arms.

"He's just hungry." I mumble , starting to nurse him while sitting on the bed. Taehyung stares at the scene wide-eyed like a curious kid.

"Is he drinking now ?" Taehyung asks , eyes wide and sparkly.

I nod , amused "Yes , he is. He will be full in sometime and then you can play with him."

"Really ? I am so excited." He laughs , touching Dowoon carefully and cautiously.

Soon after that Dowoon is on the bed looking at his father who makes funny faces to him in order to make him smile. Regardless , Dowoon keeps on squealing hard whenever he sees Taehyung and that was everything for Taehyung.

"You need to have your breakfast." I pat on Taehyung's shoulder who was busy staring at his son who was sleeping peacefully on the bed.

"I'm coming." Taehyung utters , he kisses me before rushing down the stairs to talk with his parents after a long time.

Despite Taehyung being this close to me I was still feeling restless thinking about how he had to go back to the army. But I tucked away that thought when I saw how happy Taehyung was.

-

"He is growing up." Taehyung smiles , hands around a very enthusiastic Dowoon who was trying to pull out the flowers from every plant that was reachable to him.

Taehyung has to leave tomorrow and we decided to take a walk around the garden for the last time before he goes. Dowoon loved being Taehyung's arms and never wasted a chance to do so.

"When will you come next ?" I look at him as he tried to walk without the crutches all the while holding Dowoon.

"After a few months I guess." Taehyung shrugs.

"Dowoon will be one when you come back next then." I tickle Dowoon's tummy in the process making him giggle.

"I will miss his first birthday." Taehyung pouts.