𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

Heaven looked at the massive crowd ahead of her

Heaven looked at the massive crowd ahead of her. Some people were hanging out with their friends, some dancing and making out with their partners and while the others drinking like there's no tomorrow.

She wonders if her life would have been the same of she wasn't forced to get married so early?

She didn't wanted to be here but she had no choice. The company she's working with right now, threw the party for their success and she needed to be there.

But she surely wasn't enjoying anything, she doesn't like being in crowded places because she has been kept isolated for too long so now being around people makes her anxious.

But sometimes moving on and trying to fit in is the only option, she has to leave her comfort behind and blend with people.

One year, she worked hard to get over jungkook. She even started seeing a therapist and it helped her a lot. She was told that it's common, the victims who suffer for too long ends up blaming themselves for everything.

She still sees the therapist in regular intervals because the nightmares come back from time to time, leaving her tremblimg and breathless.

In the past year, she even got a great job. At first she thought it's impossible because she didn't had any experience but surprisingly when she went for the interview, she was chosen as the assistant manager.

But then again, she considered all the worst possibilities, what if her boss is a pervert? She didn't want to be around any men now. Being lucky enough, it turned out that her boss is a woman, making her feel better.

After getting done with everything, she moved back to her parents house and has been living there for a year, now she is out town because of a business trip, however she'll return tomorrow because her work is done.

Looking around, She gets up from her place, ready to leave since she was tired and nothing actually was catching her interest.

Heaven walks towards her boss to inform her "Ms han, can I go back to the hotel?"

"Why it's still so early?" she questions getting up from her place

"I just don't feel like being here anymore." heaven answers.

"Oh I'm sorry, do you feel left out? Come here have a seat with me, we'll drink until the dawn, we'll have so much fun" she offered, heaven smiled at how genuine she was.

"Thank you, but I don't drink, I think I'll just go and rest a bit." heaven politely declined.

"Okay bye! See you tomorrow then." waving goodbye to each other, heaven made her way out.