08

The escape

Heaven's pov

Heaven's pov

The aching in my skull flows like a cold tide, yet the pain is always there. I understand at once why they call it a hangover, for it feels as if the blackest of clouds are over my head with no intention of clearing until late afternoon.

How the smell of the alcohol last night was intoxicating, yet this morning it adds to the nausea.

I slowly let myself come back to reality and put my hand over my head as I slowly sit up on the bed, my head feels too heavy and it's uncomfortable.

"do you feel alright? I've told the maids to make hangover soup for you but if you still don't feel better just take the medication"

I look up to find jungkook sitting right beside me, his eyes showed nothing but concern and care.

"I'm okay, Did I do something weird last night?" I ask in complete embarrassment.

"That's for you to remember" he laughs at my awkwardness.

"well I've to go somewhere and it might take me few days to come back, so I want you to take care of yourself. You can do that for me right?" he caresses my face gently and then pulls me in his tight embrace before leaving.

_____

"by any chance, do you know if I did something last night?" I ask, hoping that I might get my anwer because I was going crazy.

"No, we all left early yesterday" niya answers

"ahh this is so frustrating I can't remember anything." I frown in distress

"Yeah I wonder what you two could have done when you were drunk and all alone?" she teases and I swear I could feel my whole face burning up.

"Hey stop!" I hit her playfully and she laughs. Well I think I really have to figure it out myself.

My whole day went thinking about it, when I lay on bed thinking about last night I try to recall everything. We went to eat.. taehyung was there too.. I drank too much.. and after that? I can't remember anything.

I turn to my side and suddenly jungkook's face flashes on my mind. A series of flashback hitting me like a truck. Shit, I think I remember now.

I kissed him, how could I be so stupid! But I'm grateful that he isn't here right now otherwise my embarrassment would be doubled.

_____

Two days passed and every second feels like hours to me. I don't get to go out or do any anything. When I try to do some chore the people here stops me do to anything.

So I walk endlessly on the hallways, the only thing I can do to cure my boredom at this moment.

All of sudden, my life flashes ahead my eyes when someone pulled me inside a random room. I was ready to scream my lungs out but my world stopped when I looked at the person who stood in front of me.