15

The Last Chance

Heaven's pov

When he completely passed out, I slowly pushed him off me and got out of the room.

Taking a deep breath of relief, I went downstairs to get myself a glass of water but got interrupted when someone opened the main door.

I walked towards the door to see who it was. "Taehyung?" I was kind of taken aback to see him at this time.

"I'm sorry for coming here so late, I must have disturbed you right" he apologized.

"No, No it's alright but Jungkook is already asleep, I don't think -" I spoke

"It's okay I'm here to meet you anyways." He said smiling and sitting down on the couch. We talked for about twenty minutes, he asked me how I was doing and about so many other random things. It felt nice to talk to someone after so long.

"I heard about what happened with your baby, it was very unexpected. I'm really sorry for you" he suddenly added.

"Its okay, I'm alright now" I said looking down and fiddling with my fingers.

"but It doesn't look like that to me" I instantly looked up when he said that, his eyes were on my neck and he definitely saw the marks from earlier. I awkwardly settled my hair in the way that it could cover the hickeys.

"What do you mean-" I asked but got interrupted by him.

"Don't get me wrong but don't you think whatever happened was just.. weird? Do you really think it wasn't... um jungkook... Who pushed you that day?"

My eyes widened when he said that, did he just accused his own friend?

"I don't think that's the case taehyung, he seems to be just as devastated as I am." I instantly reply black.

"I know I know! heaven but just think of this. I've known jungkook for years,and I'm sorry but he's not normal. his mind works... different. What if he did all this to guilt trap you."

I stay frozen in my spot, I didn't knew what to respond. Maybe he was right.

"Just think of this.. he wanted you to completely submit to him right? And you're doing exactly that, he manipulated you, heaven. Can't you see that? He didn't even trusted you about someone pushing you that day, isn't it too obvious?"

I was too stunned to speak, I don't get why taehyung was suddenly talking to me like that. It was unusual. Should I tell jungkook-

"Let me help you, heaven " he spoke again.

"Why do you want to help me taehyung, jungkook is your friend. Are you going to betray him to help me out?" I asked straightforward

"I just want to help you out heaven, there's no other reason. I absolutely hate seeing you suffer so much. He made you so miserable. You're like a sister to me. And I can really help you to get away from him, if it means that I've to betray him, I will." he looked so serious at this moment.

"I don't think that's right, taehyung. Jungkook can harm my family if I try anything." I say truthfully

"What if I handle all that? Will you come with me?" he suggested

"This can be your last chance heaven so think carefully...." He spoke concernedly, it was odd hearing him speak to me like that but I had to make a chance.

Taehyung seemed like a good man I can trust but I needed to know what was on his mind.

"What's your plan?" I questioned, he looked around for a moment then stood up, coming closer to me, he sat right by my side.

"I'll help you out to get away from this place, you leave the country straight away. I'll switch off all the cameras for a minute so jungkook isn't going to know that I helped you out. Then you go and live your life, and I'll handle jungkook, I won't let him find you or hurt your family" he put his hand over mine, he seemed so concerning and trustful.

"Jungkook is going to kill you"

He laughed at my sudden statement.
"Trust me he won't, he wouldn't even know that I'm the one who helped you out" he smiled caressing my hand.

"So heaven, will you trust me and choose your freedom?"

I nodded my head at him "yes taehyung, I trust you"

"Good now listen to me, we have to do this soon. Tomorrow I'll come again at 7. Jungkook is going to be out at that time so it makes our job easier. I'll turn off all the cameras for a minute and we'll make out way out of here. Then I'll drop you at the airport "

I listened to him carefully "Taehyung, isn't it too early? What if jungkook finds out? He always knows when something is wrong"

Jungkook was smart, he would definitely know something is wrong just by looking at me. There is a great chance that everything could go wrong.

"Nothing will go wrong heaven, your fear is your only enemy. You can do this okay? The faster you make your way out of here, the faster you get your freedom back. Remember this is your last chance"